• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1) Opened IndusInd select account last week thursday. Welcome kit was delivered yesterday i.e Tuesday, so immediately logged in into Indus mobile but when I tried to transact it says debit freeze. What’s the issue and when it will be removed.

2) Everyone is saying to get mc world debit card, is there any extra benefit than visa signature variant?
1) Talk to CC and / or Branch people.
Itcseems your full kyc is not updated
2) depending upon your spends volume. If you want to spend morexthan 1L pm, then you need the MC DC as well. This you canvgetxat anytime.
First get your dr freeze removed

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Finally Savings account is showing in the mobile app. Now waiting for select card delivery.

Thank you @VISHESH_BANSAL @s1t2y3a3m6
Congratulations and welcome..

Welcome to IndusInd Bank 🤭

One piece of advice for you: 'Indus means patience' 😁
He will learn this very soon.

I was going to tell him the same that you were doing too many things in too little time and Making a Kichidi unnecessary in replying to his previous post.
But I refrained from it by telling myself that as the time passes his problems will get resolved.
Samething happened...

RohitSah

TF Buzz
1) Talk to CC and / or Branch people.
Itcseems your full kyc is not updated
2) depending upon your spends volume. If you want to spend morexthan 1L pm, then you need the MC DC as well. This you canvgetxat anytime.
First get your dr freeze removed
Got it….Thanks for helping.
Ask your RM or branch; usually, debit freeze is removed within 48-72 hours.

An additional benefit of having an MC card is using it for bill payments or other non-spend benefits, such as Big Basket.
Understood.
Thanks for replying.

Chitra007

TF Select
Need help.......I opened IndusInd select last week also I already have an existing savings account with them, now I have two accounts. As I have checked both accounts are showing in IndusMobile app under same userid. When I tried to login using the userid that is mentioned on select account tatkal kit, it's showing your select account is linked with an existing userid and login with that userid to access IndusMobile banking.

Now I am confused to which account my legend credit card is linked. How to link this cc with the select account which is showing in old userid? I still have to receive the select account kit and debit card.

pratyushpanda

TF Premier
Bhai 1 week pehle upstox 3 in 1 se select me upgrade kia, abhi tak na kiit aya na account me koi card generate hua, baki select me upgrade ho Chuka hai. Cc se call karke generate krna padega kya card ?

RohitSah

TF Buzz
Need help.......I opened IndusInd select last week also I already have an existing savings account with them, now I have two accounts. As I have checked both accounts are showing in IndusMobile app under same userid. When I tried to login using the userid that is mentioned on select account tatkal kit, it's showing your select account is linked with an existing userid and login with that userid to access IndusMobile banking.

Now I am confused to which account my legend credit card is linked. How to link this cc with the select account which is showing in old userid? I still have to receive the select account kit and debit card.
Go to the netbanking section of your savings user id and under link relationship, link your legend cc and wait for few hrs until all account and cc shows under single user id. I think it gonna work. Try it and update.

RohitSah

TF Buzz
I received a MC World card in my welcome kit and applied for a Visa Signature through the app. I received the Visa Signature card today, but the package mentioned it as a replacement debit card. Will my existing MC World card be closed? @4uziaul

Attachments

• IMG_8567.jpeg
    IMG_8567.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
There is conflicting information in this thread if family banking account linked to a primary account with legend credit card have 0 MAB or not. Can anyone update if family members accounts are 0MAB or not in such case?
There is no conflicting information, and the same thing has been confirmed by me and others. There are literally threads on this, so where is the confusion? 😁

Once again, and for the final time, it's Zero MAB, and all the accounts linked to the primary account are also Zero MAB. 😁

I have an Indusind Select Savings Account and it is connected to my Indusind Legend Credit Card. Today I received the following message from Indusind in Whatsapp today(For reference, I have around 30k in the account right now). Should I be worried about this and add money? Shouldn't my account be 0 MAB?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_001044_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_001044_WhatsApp.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 28