• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace
I used customer ID to reset password of netbanking then login into netbanking and successfully linked my Legend card.

When I called credit card customer to link my saving account in mobile banking, he asked my savings account customer id and raised a request to link my savings account in mobile banking. He said it will be done in 24 hours.

I thought it will get linked instantly so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it's still showing credit card only.

Do you have any idea, how much does it take to link savings account in credit card mobile banking user id?

@4uziaul is this correct method to link savings account in mobile banking.
All steps are correct

But uninstall wouldn't help you until they link your SB account to mobile banking user id

Wait for it, if you unable to see same after 48 hours then call them again and request to know status of about your previous request and request them to link it on call.

Strange

TF Legend
All steps are correct

But uninstall wouldn't help you until they link your SB account to mobile banking user id

Wait for it, if you unable to see same after 48 hours then call them again and request to know status of about your previous request and request them to link it on call.
Do you have any idea how much time they take to deliver Select World Debit card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
He wants MC Select.
I want MC select
I already have visa select

Okay .. TIP time now:

Call tonight at 2 am or 3am and ask them you need MC select...
IF they ask reason, tell them " You need back up of your DC on a differenct netwowrk in case VISA has some network problems..

Note:
DOnt tell them that the whole world has two cards..and you also need one...

This trick will work.. One user confiremd that this has worked recently...