• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulging with Indus Exclusively :)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers

Attachments

• BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,033
Hi,

I contacted IndusInd bank for account opening

The branch person said that if the society in which the person is residing is tagged/mapped with IndusInd Bank, then Select, Exclusive and Grande can be a 0 balance account.

Just like how the selected credit card acts as a surrogate for Select and Exclusive account

Is it true?

ravi0101

TF Select
Hi,

I contacted IndusInd bank for account opening

The branch person said that if the society in which the person is residing is tagged/mapped with IndusInd Bank, then Select, Exclusive and Grande can be a 0 balance account.

Just like how the selected credit card acts as a surrogate for Select and Exclusive account

Is it true?
this one mention

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone please confirm if these debit cards are life time free or not with Indus Exclusive account?

1. World MC Embossed Master card
2. Signature Visa card
3. Gold Virtual visa Card
4. Platinum Visa Card

denisjos

TF Buzz
Hi, I opened a exclusive account and did the initial funding. After getting the welcome kit I got the whole netbanking stuff running and then linked my Pinnacle cc to the account through the app. Now how do I confirm if the account will be considered 0 MAB. Want to move the funds to hunt for the next cc.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi, I opened a exclusive account and did the initial funding. After getting the welcome kit I got the whole netbanking stuff running and then linked my Pinnacle cc to the account through the app. Now how do I confirm if the account will be considered 0 MAB. Want to move the funds to hunt for the next cc.
Once your credit card and savings account are reflecting under the same ID, it effectively becomes Zero MAB.

How to upgrade from Legend to indulge credit card. I have LTF legend with 0 MAB select saving account. Any trick
Could you elaborate the detailed process of making Indus select account 0 AMB ? I have recently opened select account with legend card already available. How to verify if the account has been confirmed 0 AMB??