• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDIE , the IndusInd's SUPER APP - for existing SB A/C holders

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys and Gals,

Today I opened an INDIE account ... App version: 1.1.36

Background: Currently I have the following relationships with IndusInd.
1) Exclusive Bank Account
2) Legend CC
3) Pinnacle CC
4) Fixed Deposit

Process:

After giving, mobile no, OTP, PAN, Aadhar and OTP again.. the account was created instantly in a jiffy ... Extremely smooth ..
No profile detials are required, No VKYC required.. it is showing KYC status as Verified...
Funded 50K via UPI... got Megastar immediately and Virtual DC generated immediately and ordered Physical Visa Signature card for free..

Observations:

1) My Indie account number is : 18 XXXXX XXXXX = my mobile number with 18 prefix. IFSC Code : INDB0000004
2) My Exclusive bank Account no: 15 XXXXX XXXXX = my mobile number qith 15 prefix . IFSC + my local branch
3) All my existing credit cards ( Legend, Pinnacle) are shown in Indie, surprisingly, it is showing an extra Pinnacle MC World Contactless CC as another CC
4) All my Fixed Deposits are shown in Indie..
5) Showing INDIE virtual DC
6) MISSING: My Exclusive account Visa, MC and Platinum DCs are not shown in Indie yet.. Probably they slowly migrate them into Indie at a later stage...
7) A Link to open the legacy IndusInd mobile APp

With this, my suspicion is turning into reality...

I think moving forward INDIE will be the face of IndusInd's technology..
the current IndusInd mobile will be slowly phased out ...

More importantly, the current Select, Exclusive account holders.. no need to worry about your accounts...
They will be kept as it is.. They wont be replaced with INDIE account.. They will be there...

The objective:
So , in effect I will have the following, in an ideal case scenario:

1) 0 AMB Exclusive Account
2) 0 AMB Indie Megastar Account
3) 2L Indie FD
4) Legend CC LTF
5) Pinnacle CC LTF
6) 3 Exclusive DCs - Visa, Master and Platinum - LTF
7) Indie Visa Signature DC - LTF

That's the plan.. Lets see how it pans out...

FAQ - INDIE account & Tiers such as MegaStar

FAQ - INDIE Debit Card

A few screen shots...of INDIE App after account opening

1716461590835.jpeg 1716461531988.jpeg

1716461456504.jpeg 1716461491708.jpeg

1716461563909.jpeg 1716461512104.jpeg

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You are thinking logically, We all are thinking logically. But the MF who has designed the indie freeze system algorithm don’t knows even “L” of logic.
that is why we need to pool all our experiences to understand what the heck is happening with the algorithm...
that is why asking so many questions .. and your friends case is real example , that needs a deep thorough analysis...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I created a new thread for the recent experince for the " current existing holders" to give more clarity for those who wanted to know what happens in this specific scenario.. as mentioned in the title
I opened Indie first. and now have applied for Grande account. I can see the account in Indie app itself.

Waiting for Welcome kit so that I can link my Grande account in Indus Mobile app.

@imdjay ...

Does this make sense , in your view??
If it doesn't we can always merge... no issues at all..

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's okay.
You have already changed the title accordingly. I think this should be good enough.
I have not changed the title recently.." for the existing account holders" is been there from the beginning..
This has been the main focus of this thread from the beginning..
I only made it crisp... by removing some unwanted words..

Anyway, thanks for expressing your views...

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have not changed the title recently.." for the existing account holders" is been there from the beginning..
This has been the main focus of this thread from the beginning..
I only made it crisp... by removing some unwanted words..

Anyway, thanks for expressing your views...
I meant. your title is already different. 🙃

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I meant. your title is already different. 🙃
okay got it..
anyway after you mentioned it... it intrigued me whether it is correct to have a seperate thread or not..... and I googled the key words.
To my surprise, our fourm topped the search results and it came up with this thread as the first result...... even before IndusInd's wesbite..
Unbelievable... I am kind of shocked.. I didn't expect it ...

I think our fourm has real good followers, it seems..
This is the first time I actually searched for something I wrote abut... .. and your enquiry made me to do this... thanks ...
( note: the only other time I searched for my post was, when technofino accidentally deleted my " Marquee cc post" )

Here are the google results...

1)Search Key: Indie Super App

1716488314145.png

2) Search key : indie app for existing account holders

1716488360021.png

Last edited:

Sriim

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, provided you have 2L FD
or you dont want any tier benefits
If i want to open a indie account for sake of mental peace only. To feel that my select account won't be converted.

Is there a tier where i can withdraw the initial funding and keep it as 0 MAB account even if there's no benefits?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If i want to open a indie account for sake of mental peace only. To feel that my select account won't be converted.

Is there a tier where i can withdraw the initial funding and keep it as 0 MAB account even if there's no benefits?
I think so, I will elaborate it tomorrow..
Meanwhile look for different tiers in Indie

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I think so, I will elaborate it tomorrow..
Meanwhile look for different tiers in Indie
And also there are no NMC charges for any tier of account as of now.
So no need to worried about your 0 balance account

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Anc also there are no NMC charges for any tier accounts as of now.
So no need to worried about your 0 balance account
And also please read all the FAQs in the link that I posted in my first post.
Most of the questions are answered there...

1716495567980.png

Last edited:

theflash

TF Premier
Guys and Gals,

Today I opened an INDIE account ... App version: 1.1.36

Background: Currently I have the following relationships with IndusInd.
1) Exclusive Bank Account
2) Legend CC
3) Pinnacle CC
4) Fixed Deposit

Process:

After giving, mobile no, OTP, PAN, Aadhar and OTP again.. the account was created instantly in a jiffy ... Extremely smooth ..
No profile detials are required, No VKYC required.. it is showing KYC status as Verified...
Funded 50K via UPI... got Megastar immediately and Virtual DC generated immediately and ordered Physical Visa Signature card for free..

Observations:

1) My Indie account number is : 18 XXXXX XXXXX = my mobile number with 18 prefix. IFSC Code : INDB0000004
2) My Exclusive bank Account no: 15 XXXXX XXXXX = my mobile number qith 15 prefix . IFSC + my local branch
3) All my existing credit cards ( Legend, Pinnacle) are shown in Indie, surprisingly, it is showing an extra Pinnacle MC World Contactless CC as another CC
4) All my Fixed Deposits are shown in Indie..
5) Showing INDIE virtual DC
6) MISSING: My Exclusive account Visa, MC and Platinum DCs are not shown in Indie yet.. Probably they slowly migrate them into Indie at a later stage...
7) A Link to open the legacy IndusInd mobile APp

With this, my suspicion is turning into reality...

I think moving forward INDIE will be the face of IndusInd's technology..
the current IndusInd mobile will be slowly phased out ...

More importantly, the current Select, Exclusive account holders.. no need to worry about your accounts...
They will be kept as it is.. They wont be replaced with INDIE account.. They will be there...

The objective:
So , in effect I will have the following, in an ideal case scenario:

1) 0 AMB Exclusive Account
2) 0 AMB Indie Megastar Account
3) 2L Indie FD
4) Legend CC LTF
5) Pinnacle CC LTF
6) 3 Exclusive DCs - Visa, Master and Platinum - LTF
7) Indie Visa Signature DC - LTF

That's the plan.. Lets see how it pans out...

FAQ - INDIE account & Tiers such as MegaStar

FAQ - INDIE Debit Card

A few screen shots...of INDIE App after account opening

1716461590835.jpeg 1716461531988.jpeg

1716461456504.jpeg 1716461491708.jpeg

1716461563909.jpeg 1716461512104.jpeg
I've opened an account as well for me and my mom, I've done 50k IF/IP so now my question is it is a 0 MAB acct right? I've opened Megastar account I don't intend to maintain 50k so I was told by customer care it'll be downgraded to tier 1 without any fees and charges also mentioned that DC is LTF.

Kindly confirm all this as I already have Indus select and don't want to maintain 50k in each account...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I've opened an account as well for me and my mom, I've done 50k IF/IP so now my question is it is a 0 MAB acct right? I've opened Megastar account I don't intend to maintain 50k so I was told by customer care it'll be downgraded to tier 1 without any fees and charges also mentioned that DC is LTF.

Kindly confirm all this as I already have Indus select and don't want to maintain 50k in each account...
1) All Indie accounts attract NO Non Maintenance Charges,means if you keep your balance 0 , there will be no fee..
2) depending upon your balance your tier will be assessed every quarter.. accroding to the tier you will get reward benefits.
3) DC is free anyway, as you found out..

In effect, if you dont care about Tier benefits, you can have your 0 balance in this account

theflash

TF Premier
1) All Indie accounts attract NO Non Maintenance Charges,means if you keep your balance 0 , there will be no fee..
2) depending upon your balance your tier will be assessed every quarter.. accroding to the tier you will get reward benefits.
3) DC is free anyway, as you found out..

In effect, if you dont care about Tier benefits, you can have your 0 balance in this account
Thanks for the reply Buddy.