• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Forcefull conversion of IndusInd Select to Indie account

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have just a legend CC with IndusInd.. will I be required to do VKYC for opening indie account?
Rule 1: Dont every ever open a digital SB account as your first account , escpecially in the banks like IndusInd, which are technologically challenged.

Rule 2: Go thru Rule 1 again ...

Note:
If you break rule 1, you may face severe unexpected turbulance ...

Last edited:

anonymuos

TF Ace
They are just asking for RBI ombudsman complaints if they think Select to Undie 🩲 is an upgrade in every possible way. To call it an upgrade, they'll have to bump Undie's 🩲 base debit card reward rate to 0.9% besides other benefits of Select.

Undie 🩲 by 🚽SundasLund is not a bad product but they have many bugs and issues like app being terribly slow and annoying popups, gems for merchant transactions not being credited properly for debit card on certain merchants. Their customer care to escalate anything is pathetic and doesn't do anything for months.

I am glad I opened 0-bal Exclusive in 2022 and then Undie 🩲 in 2023 July when it launched (A month before that I had gotten Legend). Now they can't "upgrade" the Exclusive one to 🩲.

🩲 doesn't show in Netbanking which is another serious flaw.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Have select a/c and havent recd this notification. So, maybe not for all.
Even if they do convert, I will rather close account than open a new one now to save old one. (after making them pay for it, I now enjoy raising complaints w RBI).
Hate their service and app. I used indus mainly for cc payment, but as long as IDFC keeps working, no need of indus.

Side note: got unsolicited offer for pinnacle upgrade from Legend for 15k +GST one time fees. Will get 10k AZ vouchers (not sure if shopping or pay).

Last edited:

Grogu

TF Premier
According to the management, all existing account will eventually shifted to Indie and special programmes like pioneer will be brought to Indie itself and old app shall be remove

Yes and many more features like current accounts, vehicle financing, wealth management, NRI banking are being brought to Indie itself. They want to integrate everything into a single app for Individuals.

Please direct me to the source, is it interview or mgmt concall?