• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If You Have Suggestion/Request Post Here

FinoGuy

TF Ace
I would like to suggest the following to improve tecnofino and for the benefit of community.
  1. Add updates section(with updated date) with recent changes in rules /rewards /fees etc for threads in review section. Many threads are not updated for example rbl zomato birthday 10x withdrawn but still not updated in card review thread, bob cards wallet load exemption from rewards, axis rent exclusions in best cards for wallet & rent payments thread. Rest of the reviews of course are spectacular and second to none.
  2. Add date of post creation /updation for special threads from tecnofino (for example best card for wallet load, best card for travel etc
  3. Dark theme(already addressed I guess)
  4. For general individual card threads for example sbi cashback thread, a wiki section / note section would be helpful.
  5. Remove automatic watching of thread on commenting on a particular thread.
Optional other suggestions .
Tecnofino exclusive offer section if any (for ex amex referral, cc application support etc)

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I would like to suggest the following to improve tecnofino and for the benefit of community.
  1. Add updates section(with updated date) with recent changes in rules /rewards /fees etc for threads in review section. Many threads are not updated for example rbl zomato birthday 10x withdrawn but still not updated in card review thread, bob cards wallet load exemption from rewards, axis rent exclusions in best cards for wallet & rent payments thread. Rest of the reviews of course are spectacular and second to none.
  2. Add date of post creation /updation for special threads from tecnofino (for example best card for wallet load, best card for travel etc
  3. Dark theme(already addressed I guess)
  4. For general individual card threads for example sbi cashback thread, a wiki section / note section would be helpful.
  5. Remove automatic watching of thread on commenting on a particular thread.
Optional other suggestions .
Tecnofino exclusive offer section if any (for ex amex referral, cc application support etc)

You can already do 5
1669989489527.png

Sijick

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
AMEX now needs you to register on NSeL for reporting. Would be good if we have a thread on it.

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Airlines section with details for frequent flyer programs and award redemptions in general.
I found other major forums don't really cather or have enough information for Indian based airlines and those based off India.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If possible, please create a detailed India specific guide to hotel loyalty points. Please cover Marriott Bonvoy, ITC green points, Accor, IHG & anything else. Some examples of questions that can be answered there are:

1) What can you use the points for?
2) What can you not use the points for? (e.g. dining without staying, taxes, etc)
3) What is the redemption rate using points i.e. 1 rupee = ? points
4) How to book using points? How to pay for stuff using points?
5) Points & their use in other programs e.g. ITC Culinaire, Club Marriott
6) Using your points to get stuff outside of the hotel chain
7) Best way to gain points
8) Any other pro tips

Thank you

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As forum is growing, now there are repetitive posts about same queries. I think it's better to have threads for most questioned cards with latest data being updated in description and whenever any such questions come, let's just make a habit to point to those cards specific threads, instead of answering in replies. And, if something is missing, it's better to add on cards specific pages. Like a FAQ in card descriptions and updating it whenever new question pops up

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The 'new posts' shows all new posts (threads + comments) since last visit in the reverse chronological order. While this is helpful, can you also add a button to show just the new threads? The existing filters allow only unanswered threads or watched threads. It'd be great to see a list of all new threads since last visit and based on the title, can check them.

mjay

TF Buzz
If possible, can we increase interface for readability?
It is difficult for new user to go through various discussion, someone new will get lost in website. My suggestion to have dedicated section like below and all discussion with respect to specific card/bank will be easy to search.
  • HDFC
  • AXIS
  • SBI etc
This is also possible to to create a form before user are writting so that it goes to right category. Thank you!

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If possible, can we increase interface for readability?
It is difficult for new user to go through various discussion, someone new will get lost in website. My suggestion to have dedicated section like below and all discussion with respect to specific card/bank will be easy to search.
  • HDFC
  • AXIS
  • SBI etc
This is also possible to to create a form before user are writting so that it goes to right category. Thank you!

Something like this is already present
https://www.technofino.in/community/categories/credit-cards.42/

@TechnoFino SBI Cashback CC:
1. Please consolidate & comment on which spends will still bring 5% CB.
2. Please specifically mention on 5% CB for Amazon Pay eGift Card.
3. You may make a YT Video also.

Attachments

• tnc-Cashback-Card-Revision.pdf
    52.4 KB · Views: 3

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
This may be too shameless to ask, but it would be great if someone could create a google sheet with details of all the cards. A bunch of us could make updates about the reward rates, and benefits(spend-based & non-spend based) of the cards from time to time if the cards get devalued. This way, we can keep track of everything and plan our spending better. I planned on doing this myself, but I am unable to find the time. 🫤