• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If You Have Suggestion/Request Post Here

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
do we have a link/shared excel where we can put numbers of good agents of all banks. For ex i know a good axis agent in BLR and HDFC RM in BLR who is very helpful
Can you ask him, HDFC Millennia RuPay credit card is live or not ?

last time i checked, HDFC Millennia RuPay credit card is under development, Millennia RuPay BIN number 652895 but physical card was not live.

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
yeah, like many have said....post on which cards dont give points on insurance, education, jewellery and any other spends

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge
List of Credit Card for every category (Online/Offline shopping, travel, fuel etc.) based on expense category (0-5L, 5L-10L, 10L-15L, more than 15L etc.).

This will help lots of people to get CC as per their expenses.

Nemesis

TF Premier
A collated thread for features removed/changed for credit cards.... Like recently they have removed Golf related features from my Indusind Legend

akshayhs

TF Ace
@TechnoFino can we have a useful information thread about estimated settlement times for different credit cards, from different sources?

For example, Estimated settlement times for ICICI Credit cards, for payments made through HDFC BillPay or HDFC Credit cards through SBI BillPay etc.

I know this can be challenging but with community effort we can make it happen.

Satish

TF Premier
I am using this app on Samsung mobile. Whenever I close this app, I am automatically sign out from the app. therefore I have to re login whenever I launch this app. please fix this issue

bugmenot

TF Ace
I see a lot of duplicate threads. There should be a way to mark a thread duplicate by members, it may involve voting system and if it's voted like 3 or 5 times, then that thread would be locked and existing thread would be linked so that the discussion can move to it.

I saw one suggestion to add wiki section within thread or kind of pinned post within thread which would consist the gist of whole thread. Desidime forum uses that approach, so members don't need to read whole thread but the wiki part would be enough to get the essential info.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Over the last few weeks, I have noticed that people are asking the same question over and over again even though the same question has been discussed several times on the forum. Everybody feels like starting a new thread instead of searching the forum. Sometimes, I feel that the forum has become personal concierge for some people. They just start new thread for every query and feel entitled to replies by other members. I am not sure what could be done to avoid this but a lot of junk threads are piling up in every forum.

Request for Mods: Can we add any rules to become strict on these? May be you need to be X weeks old on forum with Y posts to be able to start a thread or something like this? Just a suggestion.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Over the last few weeks, I have noticed that people are asking the same question over and over again even though the same question has been discussed several times on the forum. Everybody feels like starting a new thread instead of searching the forum. Sometimes, I feel that the forum has become personal concierge for some people. They just start new thread for every query and feel entitled to replies by other members. I am not sure what could be done to avoid this but a lot of junk threads are piling up in every forum.

Request for Mods: Can we add any rules to become strict on these? May be you need to be X weeks old on forum with Y posts to be able to start a thread or something like this? Just a suggestion.
Then the person who has reached this forum seeking answer to a specific question won't be able to ask the said question for few weeks.

Mods should delete duplicate posts by sending link to the original post as the reason.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Then the person who has reached this forum seeking answer to a specific question won't be able to ask the said question for few weeks.

Mods should delete duplicate posts by sending link to the original post as the reason.
I have a few points to answer your question:
  1. The forum already has good membership where most of the relevant questions have already been discussed and answered. This is the reason for duplicate threads that you mentioned.
  2. Many new members who join they don't care to use the search feature of the forum. They just find a forum and create a new thread for their query. Sometimes they post in an incorrect forum and while others they post without noticing that the same question has been asked just below their thread
  3. Modding is not a paid job. People contribute their personal time to community because they love doing it. So, should we ask mods to devote more personal time by cleaning threads? Moreover, as the members in the community will grow, the workload of mods will continue to grow
  4. My point was regarding the ability to create new threads not about posting replies in existing threads. We need to find someway to make people use the search feature instead of posting new thread for every small query they have
  5. Last but not the least, I am not a mod in this community. So, I proposed a solution from the top of my mind. Mods have better visibility about the situation and the authority to implement solution they like

Last edited:

John123

TF Premier
Hi Technofino community,
Just a small feedback from my end. Please add a dark mode feature on website.
By the way, I'm enjoying the informative threads over here. Thanks a lot. Eagerly waiting for app launch !

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino off late we r able to see the same posts/replies from same person 3 to 4 times which takes time to scroll through down unnecessarily.
I do understand if someone while on travel with limited bandwidth unknowingly doing this but can it be developed a rule that if same reply words when come to server it has to stop that post and warn user/admin
Just a suggestion for good content nothing intentional about any particular user.

@TechnoFino off late we r able to see the same posts/replies from same person 3 to 4 times which takes time to scroll through down unnecessarily.
I do understand if someone while on travel with limited bandwidth unknowingly doing this but can it be developed a rule that if same reply words when come to server it has to stop that post and warn user/admin
Just a suggestion for good content nothing intentional about any particular user.
Problem is with the mobile app. When you reply to any thread, and you press send button, it sends the reply but doesn't close the reply window and person think the reply has not gone through and he/she keep pressing send button. This bug has come out in recent update. This needed the fix @TechnoFino

I don't seem to find out the option to sort the post by time. Like I can't see the actual new posts under "What's New".. it shows by new reply on older post.

Am I missing something or does the app is missing this basic feature??