• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If You Have Suggestion/Request Post Here

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Thank you all for your valuable feedback/suggestions you guys are sharing for improving our TF Community. I request everyone to post your feedback/suggestions (if any) here via reply to this thread. If you have any requests (maybe... for a video or credit card review article, etc.) you can also post that here.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
a list of credit card offers that are provided by the network (MasterCard, visa signature, platinum, infinite, etc), apart from the ones that are provided by the issuing Bank.

eg: indusind legend website shows bms bogo offers in the offers section, and again separate offer in the visa signature section.

any such hidden/unknown benefits compilation appreciated.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If possible, i would like a wiki. So general information like different types of cards, their offers, annual fees, lounges, etc can all be in wiki instead of being inside various threads.
Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 11.51.07.jpg
Another suggestion is to enable search functionality for 3 or more characters instead of 4 or more characters like it is now. I can't search for `SBI`

Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 11.55.11.jpg

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hello everyone,
Thank you all for your valuable feedback/suggestions you guys are sharing for improving our TF Community. I request everyone to post your feedback/suggestions (if any) here via reply to this thread. If you have any requests (maybe... for a video or credit card review article, etc.) you can also post that here.
Sumanta make a thread on best salary account in each salary bracket as many people are wandering about best salary account it will help them a lot and me too and make it fast.... Thanks in advance

SC_23

TF Premier
A thread about best Demat and Trading account as well, as bank based broker are also there in the market so maybe high value accounts provide some good deals on demat trading accounts.

With categories like best for traders or long term investors.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
@TechnoFino Suggestion - A system with a closed, trusted group where we may purchase and sell gift cards without paying a listing charge. you've got the gist. Regardless of the card, we all receive GC at exorbitant discounts of 10–20%, but we don't always require them. I currently have to sell for a listing charge of 5–8%. If this sounds fascinating or within the guidelines can you set this up for us?

AsB

TF Ace
Hello everyone,
It would be more work for you, but can you create a community thread, where you post the link to your new/upcoming YouTube videos, especially after it goes live?

SunnyM

TF Premier
A comparison of reward rate of different cards specially entry level as all of us don't have premium or mid range cards. Like idfc millenia vs one card.

TF Ace
TF Family
Hello everyone,
A separate website (under the forum) where we have all card features listed in a drop down list format so we can compare multiple cards at once. The card features will be curated (and updated from time to time) by the community so to explain in a simple, to the point manner unlike banking websites.

Secondly, we can have threads specific to each credit or debit cards, where we have card features listed, offers currently going on, etc. And maybe also open that thread for discussion on that particular card.

AsB

TF Ace
Also, may I add that if we can have a Pinned Thread section, where only the very important threads like "All banks that allow C2C", "Monthly CIBIL reporting dates", etc. can be stored. It is very difficult to search through the forums for these information.

Nemesis

TF Premier
Sub section of each cards... Start with Premium one since those are rare... Pinned Threads for Criteria (Offline/Online/C2C application) Thread... This will reduce clutter and duplicate post.... Tricks or alternative method to get those like through bank account balance criteria.

A simple infographics could solve this.

@TechnoFino Don't know why my old threads are getting deleted... https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/sbi-simply-click-ltf-conversion.1788/ , Also few bookmarks lost due to deletion. I know Mods might be active but moving those to another folder which are not essential can be done.

Last edited:

naviworks

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @jay @Subhankar

1) plz make a thread on top 3 best ways to make credit card bill payment for maximum returns. (May be in detail for three categories wherein ppl who pay bill less than 50k pm, 50-100k pm, more than 100k pm)

2) A thread may be made to highlight best redemption options of popular credit cards rewards. (For example i believe Amex points if redeemed against airline miles or 24k gold collection will give more value than normal shopping voucher/ gift item redemption?)

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @jay @Subhankar

1) plz make a thread on top 3 best ways to make credit card bill payment for maximum returns. (May be in detail for three categories wherein ppl who pay bill less than 50k pm, 50-100k pm, more than 100k pm)

2) A thread may be made to highlight best redemption options of popular credit cards rewards. (For example i believe Amex points if redeemed against airline miles or 24k gold collection will give more value than normal shopping voucher/ gift item redemption?)
1) HDFC bill pay to the supported banks. That's the best bet as of now. Or else IndusInd Exclusive & Pioneer Debit card also gives same 1% CB. Someone need to confirm this. Not suggesting BNPL ways. TBH, I believe clearing debt should be easier rather than being rewarding

2) Vast Options to be covered. Need to check. Difficult but doable.