If You Have Suggestion/Request Post Here

lostwords

Can we have Sub Forums of different banks under "Bank Account" including Neo Banks?
Similar to what we have in the Credit Card section.

ROUTRAY

I might sound rude but my suggestion would be that members of this community shouldn't give inputs like
"ask your RM " , " Your RM would be able to help" ... because it becomes a useless . Many people have basic relationship with bank for which RM might not be assigned . And even if RM is assigned we know how much they are helpful .... hardly 2-3% RM would be useful . So if anyone wants to know how he can get something or escalate about something , that RM suggestion should not be given as it becomes generalized response with no value.

thanix

@TechnoFino Recently there were good Twitter threads on Amex cards. Is it possible to add a threader plugin and get those threads here in the forum so that it is easy to read?

kunaljn91

Can we make an automated separate space, where if any query remained unanswered may be for a day or two, then it move to that particular space and then experienced folks or even the moderators will get to know about the issue so that they will try to help with a resolution. As soon as it starts getting the comment, it will again move to its original designated space!

It will help strengthen the resolution system, which is indeed the USP of Techno Fino!

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar

Can we make an automated separate space, where if any query remained unanswered may be for a day or two, then it move to that particular space and then experienced folks or even the moderators will get to know about the issue so that they will try to help with a resolution. As soon as it starts getting the comment, it will again move to its original designated space!

It will help strengthen the resolution system, which is indeed the USP of Techno Fino!

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar
We have a section, called unanswered threads 🙂

BlueFlash

@TechnoFino Can we please have a section/forum where a new thread/discussion is added ONLY when a new card is launched in the market. This can be a Mod/Admin only initiated thread (OP), so that the section is maintained to bare minimal without any forum member spams. The reason/ask for such a forum/section is that many of us might visit this website once in a while due to our daily chores/work, and would like to just get a quick glance on what all new cards were launched in the recent. You may extend this to not only new cards, but any major revamp/restructure in an existing card - say an existing card has been completely changed/updated that affects it's core reward/usage, then that can also be listed in this section. Since it needs OPs discretion, hence it would be better if it's a Mod/Admin initiated only thread.

@TechnoFino bhai yeh search bar me 3 words k keywords bhi search karne do.

When i search anything about UPI, BOB, SBI, DCB etc yeh result aata hai "The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common".

Gkcards

can you please put a thread for axis cards detailing which type of transactions don't get you any reward points like maybe wallet loads, and which have some limits

FlyingFortress

do we have a link/shared excel where we can put numbers of good agents of all banks. For ex i know a good axis agent in BLR and HDFC RM in BLR who is very helpful