• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If You Have Suggestion/Request Post Here

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i use tf website on mobile. can you make the search option work for 3 letter words?

i have search queries related to dcb, rbi, ace, bob but i get an error that the search term is too small.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Just want to add it in view of desktop users:
In chrome/safari/edge after login if we click what's new its showing 10 topics only and if i give 'view more' 20, 20 gets added to a page view but is there any option user can fix it like i'm good at scroll and read with parallel typing, so i feel 50 results on a screen will save my time rather loading page every 20 thread topics viewing.

Nemesis

TF Premier
A universal thread with each post link to time bound offer like "IndusInd saving account offer for Oct/Nov", LTF offers on cards, Cashbacks etc... We can watch that thread for notifications.
Only Admins and Mods have access to post in that thread.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I understand that you are coming out with a new section that will probably have everything that I suggest below

It would be nice to have a document as follows with various task categories and the best cards (CC & DC) to use for that. The task categories could be something like this
a) Amazon goods purchases
b) FK goods purchases
c) Other website purchases
d) International purchases
e) Offline purchases
f) Gift voucher purchases
g) Utility bill payment
h) Insurance
i) Taxes (Advance & SAT)
j) Rent
k) Education
l) Online Restaurant Aggregators
m) Offine Restaurants
n) Online Grocery
o) Offline Grocery
p) Travel Booking
q) Movie & Event Bookings
r) Wallet loads
s) Jewellery
t) Fuel

Keeping this updated though would be a huge hassle
Maybe we can have 2 threads. One with the info and the only updates to that thread would be when someone has info from the Bank/card website that affects the main data. And another thread to discuss and ask questions.

Also another thread could be organised by Freebies
1) Free OTT subscriptions
2) Gym access
3) Unlimited lounge access
4) Free movie tickets
5) BOGO movie tickets
6) Free food (as in voucher for 2 for a buffet meal somewhere with no purchase requirement). This is available on hotel membership programs, not sure if any card gives this
7) BOGO food

Last edited:

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I commonly see people asking for salary requirements for card issuance. Can we please have a table where most premium or super-premium cards will be mentioned with their official salary requirement? We can have another column for unofficial requirement(if card is rejected at official salary) and yet another column for LTF conversion requirement, if applicable.

Patil007

TF Ace
@TechnoFino This is good idea you had and created community.

Creative app is the best idea.

Very easy to share problem statement and get the authentic answers and experiencces 👍

Last edited: