• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If You Have Suggestion/Request Post Here

iamvk

TF Select
This may be too shameless to ask, but it would be great if someone could create a google sheet with details of all the cards. A bunch of us could make updates about the reward rates, and benefits(spend-based & non-spend based) of the cards from time to time if the cards get devalued. This way, we can keep track of everything and plan our spending better. I planned on doing this myself, but I am unable to find the time. 🫤
You have Creditpedia app by technofino. Just search in Google Play Store

bugmenot

TF Ace
How to enable dark mode on Technofino website? I am not able to see that option on the bottom left beside Change Width option.
Did you check here?

bhavik886151

TF Premier
@TechnoFino Suggestion - A system with a closed, trusted group where we may purchase and sell gift cards without paying a listing charge. you've got the gist. Regardless of the card, we all receive GC at exorbitant discounts of 10–20%, but we don't always require them. I currently have to sell for a listing charge of 5–8%. If this sounds fascinating or within the guidelines can you set this up for us?
where we can sell gift card and vouchers

G M

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino - There should be a way where single user is logged from multiple devices/systems. Currently, that's not happening. I use 2 mobile and everyone I have to login to each device when it's not the same as the last login device.

G M

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel - When I am using multiple mobile devices to use Technofino, I have to login everytime if the device is different from previously used device. Can we do something to make sure that we stay logged in multiple devices? Haven't tested for multiple desktop/laptop. But I am logging to multiple mobile devices currently and it's tiring everytime.

saucy

TF Ace
@bhavyegoel @TechnoFino
Disallow posting referral links in threads.

Letting people post it in regular threads actually incentivizes people to give a biased opinion tilted towards their referral.

Having referral links in signature is fine, DMing about it is also fine, contacting agent is fine -- but then again,
🚫 No advertising that you're an agent.
🚫 Sharing referral link in threads.

As an experiment i tried seeing people's reactions to promoting referrals -, and it does affect the experience for the reader as well as the thread creator.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
@bhavyegoel @TechnoFino
Disallow posting referral links in threads.

Letting people post it in regular threads actually incentivizes people to give a biased opinion tilted towards their referral.

Having referral links in signature is fine, DMing about it is also fine, contacting agent is fine -- but then again,
🚫 No advertising that you're an agent.
🚫 Sharing referral link in threads.

As an experiment i tried seeing people's reactions to promoting referrals -, and it does affect the experience for the reader as well as the thread creator.
standard rules... its already implemented. if you found any public referral link, just report.

CC_Fire

TF Premier
Can we get tags to put on the posts (the mods or users themselves can tag). But we should have a limited set of tags

1 set by specific credit cards which are very popular (like axis magnus, infinia, mrcc, etc)
2 set by solution tags (like gyftr etc)

I know there are specific forums by card provider but still difficult to find conversations for specific card by topic.

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
@TechnoFino

I would propose a filter / sorting option like a radio button to view all threads on the basis of as -
1. Cards
2. Banks
3. Offers
4. Reward points
and similar types.

This will help the users to view all threads as per their specific taste.

I know there is a search option but viewing threads already sorted or arranged as per one's choice will definitely increase the browsing experience of all the users.

Regards,

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino Allow certain level members to dislike/close a thread. And once a thread receives X dislikes or close votes, close the thread for further replies. There are too many threads getting created and it becomes really difficult to track useful threads. Just a suggestion/feature request. This would unburden the Mods to keep a track of every thread.

Tagging some members which I know are pretty active here, feel free to add inputs.
@Wealth is my birth right! @Chaitanya-a @jack333 @anirban.choudhury @pprakash11 @TheMentalist