• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth card - Overall Experience

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I posted earlier on the forum that I have been trying for IDFC wealth cc for quite some time but facing issues. Note that I currently maintain wealth plus relationship as well only so I could demand the wealth card. It was still a pain applying, following up and finally getting the card. Some minot glitches still remain but overall satisfied with where I am right now. I might even continue being their wealth customer as generally speaking their app and website have been quite good in my experience and debit card has good features too.

Here were the problems

1. Their algorithm kept offering me classic credit card with 80k limit when my combined credit limit across just the top 3 cards itself is 33 lakh.

2. The RM was useless. He kept insisting there is nothing he can do for credit card and it is offered

2. Emailed everyone I could for processing a wealth card but they kept replying the same bs that the card is determined based on internal policy and system decides which one to offer.

Finally took the advice from members here and used my name , pan, and family members number to try again. Voila, they offered wealth right away. I quickly accepted, completed the application and vkyc and in 3 days the card was at my door step. 2 more days and I got the dreamfolks privilege card too. So overall a smooth process once the initial hurdles were crossed.

That said, there are still some issues.
1. Now I have two numbers associated with idfc. For savings acct, it is my own number and for credit card it is the family members acct. And the only way for me to request number update is to visit the branch.
2. Any links to read more on the dream folks card like -
A. Is this same as dreamfolks dragon pass card? There is no dragon pass branding on the card or documentation it came with.
B. Is this preactivated or do I need to do anything special to activate?
C. I check the dreamfolks app and it asks for a pin along with the card no. as well. I didn't receive any pin.

Edit - got the add on card and dreamfolks card as well today. Very smooth on boarding and quick delivery. 10/10 will recommend.

If you have any questions, ask away

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I posted earlier on the forum that I have been trying for IDFC wealth cc for quite some time but facing issues. Note that I currently maintain wealth plus relationship as well only so I could demand the wealth card. It was still a pain applying, following up and finally getting the card. Some minot glitches still remain but overall satisfied with where I am right now. I might even continue being their wealth customer as generally speaking their app and website have been quite good in my experience and debit card has good features too.

Here were the problems

1. Their algorithm kept offering me classic credit card with 80k limit when my combined credit limit across just the top 3 cards itself is 33 lakh.

2. The RM was useless. He kept insisting there is nothing he can do for credit card and it is offered

2. Emailed everyone I could for processing a wealth card but they kept replying the same bs that the card is determined based on internal policy and system decides which one to offer.

Finally took the advice from members here and used my name , pan, and family members number to try again. Voila, they offered wealth right away. I quickly accepted, completed the application and vkyc and in 3 days the card was at my door step. 2 more days and I got the dreamfolks privilege card too. So overall a smooth process once the initial hurdles were crossed.

That said, there are still some issues.
1. Now I have two numbers associated with idfc. For savings acct, it is my own number and for credit card it is the family members acct. And the only way for me to request number update is to visit the branch.
2. Any links to read more on the dream folks card like -
A. Is this same as dreamfolks dragon pass card? There is no dragon pass branding on the card or documentation it came with.
B. Is this preactivated or do I need to do anything special to activate?
C. I check the dreamfolks app and it asks for a pin along with the card no. as well. I didn't receive any pin.
kudos for wealth card!
1. one time visit for lifetime number same in SB and CC
2.dragonpass is something which is tied up by icici only AFAIK and pin for DF call the cc of DF

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1. Score - I think not so goog as I have recently applied for a bunch of cards in last month. Axis magnus, my zone, idfc wealth, bob premier, amex (application under process)

2. Choose the best card with highest credit limit you have. I have had infinia for last 3 years with current limit 15lk. Their website doesn't have option to select infinia so I selected regalia instead.

3. Real salary 1.5lk pm (though I wasn't asked to send proofs.)

Though the limit they gave on this is just 2 lakh the minimum I have ever seen for this card. I however only have this for lounge though so its okay.

Sagar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
They offered me the select variant without proof and the wealth variant with income proof >1.35k. I selected the wealth variant and uploaded the original salary slips with income <1.35k. I received the select card only

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was curious about the score so checked in cred and looks like it is just okay. Doesn't matter as there are no new cards I am planning to apply anymore so hopefully should level up in 6 months.

Ps. Thought cred was giving 3 scores before. Looks like they have removed transunion now..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111-185837_CRED.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111-185837_CRED.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_20221111-185837_CRED.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111-185837_CRED.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 98

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
They offered me the select variant without proof and the wealth variant with income proof >1.35k. I selected the wealth variant and uploaded the original salary slips with income <1.35k. I received the select card only
Yeah, idfc is generally hit and a miss. When it works, works like a charm. If you got up on the wrong side of bed though even logging into their app can be a task.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Soft enquiries don't get into your Credit report. Hard enquiries do. At least this is the impression I had. However since you got enquiries for just checking the offer, I am not even sure anymore. I just hope all my recent shenanigans get wiped off in next 5-6 months to make the report clean again.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks buddy
Yes so far did twice but have a doubt if same mobile used then they offer select card only
But one thing whenever we see cards the next day cc calls and ask to take select ltf
Yeah man, as I said before, I have tried viewing preapproved cards at least 50-60 times and used to receive calls from idfc to take classic that was being offered at the time. I remember taking almost all of them in hopes that someone might agree to process wealth card on c2c basis.

Thank God I can skip those pesky calls now.