• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral LTF

Sreerag

TF Premier
Hello. I hold a Gold Privilege account with ICICI and only have the APay CC. Now I understood that some offers are not available on APay and want Rubyx or atleast Coral CC with ICICI. I am having very good credit score around 755. How can I get Rubyx for LTF or atleast Coral. My AMB is 20,000 and i am having 30,000 limit on my APay CC. How can I get a ltf card as well as increase my limit on both cards? Pl help

Last edited:

Hrraj

TF Select
Hello. I hold a Gold Privilege account with ICICI and only have the APay CC. Now I understood that some offers are not available on APay and want Rubyx or atleast Coral CC with ICICI. I am having very good credit score around 710~730. How can I get Rubyx for LTF or atleast Coral. My AMB is 20,000 and i am having 30,000 limit on my APay CC. How can I get a ltf card as well as increase my limit on both cards? Pl help
710-730 is not good score at all...You need atleast 750+ for any other card.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Hello. I hold a Gold Privilege account with ICICI and only have the APay CC. Now I understood that some offers are not available on APay and want Rubyx or atleast Coral CC with ICICI. I am having very good credit score around 710~730. How can I get Rubyx for LTF or atleast Coral. My AMB is 20,000 and i am having 30,000 limit on my APay CC. How can I get a ltf card as well as increase my limit on both cards? Pl help
U can take mmt platinum card... Joining fees.... 500+gst...and then ltf... It works on all icici offers... There is a thread on this forum.... U can directly apply from there...

How u got apay with so low cibil.

Sreerag

TF Premier
U can take mmt platinum card... Joining fees.... 500+gst...and then ltf... It works on all icici offers... There is a thread on this forum.... U can directly apply from there...

How u got apay with so low cibil.
I don't want ICICI MMT CC, as I am not a traveller, don't book hotels/transport online. And also, i am planning to take some more cards according to my lifestyle. The reason I'm applying for coral is i need to take advantage of offers by ICICI

I got the card as I have privilege savings account in ICICI

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I don't want ICICI MMT CC, as I am not a traveller, don't book hotels/transport online. And also, i am planning to take some more cards according to my lifestyle. The reason I'm applying for coral is i need to take advantage of offers by ICICI

I got the card as I have privilege savings account in ICICI
Gemstone cards are hard to get ltf... U will get them only when u receive pre approved offer.... Mmt platinum has nothing to do being traveller... Its just for icici offers.... Max rewards that is being offered in icici is 0.75%....icici is never for rewards...

SC_23

TF Premier
Gemstone cards are hard to get ltf... U will get them only when u receive pre approved offer.... Mmt platinum has nothing to do being traveller... Its just for icici offers.... Max rewards that is being offered in icici is 0.75%....icici is never for rewards...
I got pre approved offer today for Coral LTF and MMT platinum with 500 joining fees

Which one to choose 🤔

Personally I like mmt card design 🤣

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I got pre approved offer today for Coral LTF and MMT platinum with 500 joining fees

Which one to choose 🤔

Personally I like mmt card design 🤣
Go for coral...... As mmt rewards comes in form of mmt credit... If u are a regular on mmt then only go for it.... How much old account..?? Which variant. ??

How much mab maintained and transactions??

SC_23

TF Premier
Go for coral...... As mmt rewards comes in form of mmt credit... If u are a regular on mmt then only go for it.... How much old account..?? Which variant. ??

How much mab maintained and transactions??
Salary account
Variant : No idea
Mab : 10-15k
Transaction - Cash debit and Amazon rupay offer only
5yr old account but only checked for offers from February only so no idea what's the timeline to receive offer

Will have to link mmt id to receive mmt cash ?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Salary account
Variant : No idea
Mab : 10-15k
Transaction - Cash debit and Amazon rupay offer only
5yr old account but only checked for offers from February only so no idea what's the timeline to receive offer

Will have to link mmt id to receive mmt cash ?
Yes.. It will be given to id linked with same number both in mmt and icici....

Since u have got both cards which are valid for all icici offers... U shud take coral.... As rewards can be redeemed in unrestricted ways...