• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I got an offer for ICICI Sapphiro Credit card with NIL annual and joining fee. Is this legit?

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
Guys when I applied for LTF Sapphiro I had taken the screenshot and it's purely LTF and no mention of spend criteria 2nd year onwards
Today I am having 3 variant with me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103-220918.png
    Screenshot_20231103-220918.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 100

insight

TF Ace
I got the Sapphiro card LTF. In fact I was begged to take it and with a whooping 20 lacs limit. I have relationship with ICICI salary account for more than 2 decades plus home loan from the same. It is not much beneficial except occasionally when they comes out with 10% etc offers. Not sure which variant is better or worse.
Can you share more context? What are your prior/ other card CLs? Thats a big CL to offer so wondering how much of a jump they are making and how/ why?

manzb

TF Premier
Can you share more context? What are your prior/ other card CLs? Thats a big CL to offer so wondering how much of a jump they are making and how/ why?
Max limit among other cards was 8 lacs. All others are in between 5-6 lacs. Even I was taken aback. As this card is hardly used except for special ICICI offers, this is of hardly any use. Still I think to apply other premium cards (which allows C2C) it will come in handy.

insight

TF Ace
Max limit among other cards was 8 lacs.
Which was/ were 8L?
All others are in between 5-6 lacs.
Which were 5-6?
Please do elaborate.
Even I was taken aback. As this card is hardly used except for special ICICI offers, this is of hardly any use.
Which was used for ICICI offers? How long? Some more detail/ context please.
Still I think to apply other premium cards (which allows C2C) it will come in handy.
Exactly my thoughts. Hence asking more context/ detail to paint a picture.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Which was/ were 8L?

Which were 5-6?
Please do elaborate.

From what I have heard from my RM, if your NRV crosses around 20L or your monthly Salary crosses 3L, you will get pre approved offer.

My personal experience, one of my relatives had to receive a payment for their Pvt. Ltd. but for some reasons, he had to take that in his savings account. The amount was around 1Cr, next day, NEXT DAY, his account was upgraded to Privilege and pre approved Sapphiro LTF with CL of 5L. Automatically.

manzb

TF Premier
Which was/ were 8L?

Which were 5-6?
Please do elaborate.

Diners black was 8 lacs.

Many websites specially Those 10% cash back offers with Amazon, Flipkart etc

insight

TF Ace
Many websites specially Those 10% cash back offers with Amazon, Flipkart etc
Which CARDS was used for ICICI offers? How long? Some more detail/ context please.
I got that you werent using it MUCH outside of offers.. thats not what Im asking..

To elaborate and clarify.

Which were your other non DCB cards with the 5-6 lac limits? How long did you have them? Timeline & Cards?

Of these which ICICI ones and which non IC ones? prior to the 20 L Shappiro?

insight

TF Ace
From what I have heard from my RM, if your NRV crosses around 20L or your monthly Salary crosses 3L, you will get pre approved offer.

My personal experience, one of my relatives had to receive a payment for their Pvt. Ltd. but for some reasons, he had to take that in his savings account. The amount was around 1Cr, next day, NEXT DAY, his account was upgraded to Privilege and pre approved Sapphiro LTF with CL of 5L. Automatically.
Currently have higher TRV with Axis - True Burgundy, and had to email escalate and beg for 3 weeks to be pushed from 3L to 5L that too with TRV and using my APAY ICICI + Plat 5L to push it for C2C matching.

Pissed.

That 20L jump offer LTF is still whack and hence trying to get context.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Currently have higher TRV with Axis - True Burgundy, and had to email escalate and beg for 3 weeks to be pushed from 3L to 5L that too with TRV and using my APAY ICICI + Plat 5L to push it for C2C matching.

Pissed.

That 20L jump offer LTF is still whack and hence trying to get context.
With contacting Customer Care, a lot of it depends on matching with the "right agent". Keep trying my dude.

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got ICICI Sapphiro Credit card as LTF via offline mode in Feb this year. I am a Saving bank customer for 22 years now and had Apay CC and Rubyx ( Master _ Amex) earlier as LTF. They offered Sapphiro LTF and I took it.

Hardly ever I would have used it in last 10 odd months. But keep it for any specific offers that may come on Ecom sites from time to time

BlueFlash

TF Premier
I got ICICI Sapphiro Credit card as LTF via offline mode in Feb this year. I am a Saving bank customer for 22 years now and had Apay CC and Rubyx ( Master _ Amex) earlier as LTF. They offered Sapphiro LTF and I took it.

Hardly ever I would have used it in last 10 odd months. But keep it for any specific offers that may come on Ecom sites from time to time
Most of us here take CCs just as out of FOMO