• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I got an offer for ICICI Sapphiro Credit card with NIL annual and joining fee. Is this legit?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I hold 3 ICICI Cards i.e. ICICI APay, Coral RuPay and Platinum chip credit cards. Today I logged onto ICICI Internet Banking and shocked to see that Sapphiro credit card that has a joining and annual fee of Rs. 6500 and 3500 respectively was offered to me with a NIL joining and annual fees. Here's the screenshot attached with this post. Is this OKAY to get it LTF and go ahead and apply for the same. Is this normal? Did anyone get it LTF like me?

I hold an ICICI Mine zero balance savings account. I never maintained good balance.
I've seen one or two other person too getting LTF sapphiro recently.

Get it, nothing to worry.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Perhaps that's the case. One of my friends with APay uses ICICI as primary account and has consistent balance of over 7-8 lakh. Never received any offer, not even Coral Rupay which many are getting LTF. He doesn't mind it due to poor reward structure of ICICI, but perhaps he should follow above trick :)
I myself had to get Sapphiro LTF from senior management. They gave me zero offers despite having a good NRV with the bank. Only offers I got were pre-approved home, auto and two-wheeler and credit card OTL loans.

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold 3 ICICI Cards i.e. ICICI APay, Coral RuPay and Platinum chip credit cards with 4,60,000 limit. Today I logged onto ICICI Internet Banking and shocked to see that Sapphiro credit card that has a joining and annual fee of Rs. 6500 and 3500 respectively was offered to me with a NIL joining and annual fees. Here's the screenshot attached with this post. Is this OKAY to get it LTF and go ahead and apply for the same. Is this normal? Did anyone get it LTF like me?

I hold an ICICI Mine zero balance savings account. I never maintained good balance.
check details, it says 0 joining fee only.
Annual fee waiver if you spend 6L

mowgli

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I hold 3 ICICI Cards i.e. ICICI APay, Coral RuPay and Platinum chip credit cards with 4,60,000 limit. Today I logged onto ICICI Internet Banking and shocked to see that Sapphiro credit card that has a joining and annual fee of Rs. 6500 and 3500 respectively was offered to me with a NIL joining and annual fees. Here's the screenshot attached with this post. Is this OKAY to get it LTF and go ahead and apply for the same. Is this normal? Did anyone get it LTF like me?

Its legit, as sometimes they are calling too. And no documents or anything, and depending on your profile and others, caller asks you to login to banking app, and then select the card you want. Some are lucky to get LTF, and others FYF. Go ahead, ICICI bank is growing their CC base.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Yes its ltf sapphiro card

Reactions: SSV

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Its not purely LTF... It just FYF technically.
Just read the tnc below the offer where mentione from 2nd year onwards just spent 6L to get A/Fee waivers..

RajMahadik

TF Premier

FYF only
..read second line weive off only if spend cross 6 LAC PER ANUM 😏😏

HDFC SHIITY GAMES FOLLOWED BY ICICI NOW

@ReddyR
Yes, there is no joining fee & annual fee.

But this card is not LTF as you have to spend Rs 6 lakhs to waive off card fee from second year onwards 😆

Always read carefully 🥴

That's not what's written there at all. The 2nd year onward (annual) fee offer is NIL. For it to have a fee from the second year that would have to be some amount say ₹1,000 which would be waived off if your spend is ₹6L.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
That's not what's written there at all. The 2nd year onward (annual) fee offer is NIL. For it to have a fee from the second year that would have to be some amount say ₹1,000 which would be waived off if your spend is ₹6L.
Go through the attached image again..🙄🙄
For quick reference i have highlighted the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815_075252_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815_075252_Photo Editor.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 458

snjn

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Don't go by the note of spending. It is fully LTF card and not just FYF. Call customer care they will confirm it.
ICICI has peculiar habit of not removing spend criteria note below LTF offer.

Take it, it is LTF.