• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro credit card LTF offer confirmed today.

ZappyRed

TF Select
VIP Lounge

The above is the main thread where I raised a query about getting an offer for the ICICI Sapphiro credit card LTF. I raised an email query with the bank's official email ID. They confirmed that it is not LTF.

I raised the same query again with Customer Care on Twitter. After 2 days, she called me up today and confirmed that that card is being converted to LTF and that because of a technical glitch, I got the offer. I feel really lucky to have gotten it. I just received the card today. I am attaching the email screenshot where she said that the request would be processed in one working day.

Anyhow, I feel lucky to have got my first Super Premium credit card, LTF from ICICI Bank.

Note:
The difference between emailing customer care on email and Twitter is that, on email, the queries are being addressed by Customer Service Associates, who are base level people, but on Twitter, my query was addressed by a Service Manager, who seemed to have a lot more power.

For those who need to know more about my relationship with the bank:
ICICI Mine savings zero balance account since Aug 2021. Not even maintaining proper balance. Sometimes it went negative as well.
Apay ICICI credit card LTF since Oct 2021
Platinum chip credit card LTF since May 2023
Coral Rupay cc LTF since Aug 2023
Sapphioro LTF since Aug 2023

Other portfolios I mentioned in other threads.
Note:
I have the following credit cards with the limits as shared below:
ICICI platinum chip credit card LTF: 4,60,000
ICICI Amazon pay credit card LTF : 4,60,000
ICICI coral rupay credit card LTF: 4,60,000
Amex card :2,97,000
One card(South Indian Bank) LTF: 1,60,000
Kotak League platinum LTF: 1,50,000
SBI Air India platinum: 1,69,000
Axis Flipkart and My Zone LTF: 80,000
Tata Neu and HDFC millinia LTF: 85,000

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 261
  • photo_2023-08-22_20-43-52.jpg
    photo_2023-08-22_20-43-52.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 252
  • 2.png
    2.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 252

shrewdoc

TF Ace

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

The above is the main thread where I raised a query about getting an offer for the ICICI Sapphiro credit card LTF. I raised an email query with the bank's official email ID. They confirmed that it is not LTF.

I raised the same query again with Customer Care on Twitter. After 2 days, she called me up today and confirmed that that card is being converted to LTF and that because of a technical glitch, I got the offer. I feel really lucky to have gotten it. I just received the card today. I am attaching the email screenshot where she said that the request would be processed in one working day.

Anyhow, I feel lucky to have got my first Super Premium credit card, LTF from ICICI Bank.

Note:
The difference between emailing customer care on email and Twitter is that, on email, the queries are being addressed by Customer Service Associates, who are base level people, but on Twitter, my query was addressed by a Service Manager, who seemed to have a lot more power.

ICICI Mine savings zero balance account since Aug 2021. Not even maintaining proper balance. Sometimes it went negative as well.

Note:
Firstly Congratulations for the LTF ICICI card.. Being LTF there is no harm in having this card but note that there is nothing special about this card..

Anything that would be remotely close to the term Premium in case of ICICI cards is onlt Emeralde CC that too if you are frequent flyer...

Anyway enjoy the freebie... Don't want to spoil your party...

Gopi007

TF Buzz

Note:

Note:
I have a emarald card offer in i mobile app. With fees. Can you let me know which trick can I try to get it LTF?

saucy

TF Ace

Note:

Note:
If you feel happy and lucky to have it, and if it looks pretty, then it's Premium 💙💙
Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

They give spa sessions with this card on airport. Have fun!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have a emarald card offer in i mobile app. With fees. Can you let me know which trick can I try to get it LTF?
The trick we know is 2 Cr NRV... ;) ;)
If you are a good negotiator may be 1 Cr

If you happened to know any other trick please do let us know..