• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I got an offer for ICICI Sapphiro Credit card with NIL annual and joining fee. Is this legit?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
You just blurt whatever off late? CS Agents dont determine LTEs, the Credit Dept Systems & people do.
🤦‍♂️You do understand that I was talking about the LTF offer, right?

Also regarding the backend team you do know that we can't reach the team directly and have to raise an SR which needs to be done via CS rep person and there are times when they quote the policies and deny the request.

Last edited:

insight

TF Ace
🤦‍♂️You do understand that I was talking about the LTF offer, right?

Also regarding the backend team you do know that we can't reach the team directly and have to raise an SR which needs to be done via CS rep person and there are times when they quote the policies and deny the request.
Maybe you should read what you quoted and replied to comprehend what someone was saying.

manzb

TF Premier
I got that you werent using it MUCH outside of offers.. thats not what Im asking..

To elaborate and clarify.

Which were your other non DCB cards with the 5-6 lac limits? How long did you have them? Timeline & Cards?

Of these which ICICI ones and which non IC ones? prior to the 20 L Shappiro?

I got that you werent using it MUCH outside of offers.. thats not what Im asking..

To elaborate and clarify.

Which were your other non DCB cards with the 5-6 lac limits? How long did you have them? Timeline & Cards?

Of these which ICICI ones and which non IC ones? prior to the 20 L Shappiro?
SCB Ultimate - started with Manhattan with 3 lacs 12 yrs back and upgraded to Ultimate and in last round, 1 yr back they increased the limit from 6.5 to 10lacs.

Amex- using it for 6-7 yrs- still the limit is 4 lacs- Never got any offer. Never requested also

Axis- started with Vistara 4 years back with 5 lacs. I now have 2 more cards (Magnum+Atlas), still the limit remains same. Never got any LE offer.

DCB- I already closed last year.

insight

TF Ace
SCB Ultimate - started with Manhattan with 3 lacs 12 yrs back and upgraded to Ultimate and in last round, 1 yr back they increased the limit from 6.5 to 10lacs.
Thats also quite a jump? Correlated Salary/ Income/ Spend jumps that may have caused banking system triggers ?
Amex- using it for 6-7 yrs- still the limit is 4 lacs- Never got any offer. Never requested also

Axis- started with Vistara 4 years back with 5 lacs. I now have 2 more cards (Magnum+Atlas), still the limit remains same. Never got any LE offer.
Interesting.
DCB- I already closed last year.
Interesting. So you left the HDFC DCB Infinia path in favor of the AXIS & SCB?

What are SCB benefits as I've mostly only read/ compared Magnus vs Infinia camp.

manzb

TF Premier
Thats also quite a jump? Correlated Salary/ Income/ Spend jumps that may have caused banking system triggers ?

Interesting.

Interesting. So you left the HDFC DCB Infinia path in favor of the AXIS & SCB?

What are SCB benefits as I've mostly only read/ compared Magnus vs Infinia camp.
SCB and DCB basic benefits are almost same. On top of that DCB has smartbuy 5X/10X (max 7500). It was a gem of a card till 2020 or so. It has been devalued so much that it is not worth anymore. SCB has only one benefit that it was accepted everywhere. I have stopped using SCB as well. That will be closed before next renewal.

My primary card moved to Magnus for obvious reason apart from Amex Plat+MRCC. Now I have mostly ditched Magnus for Atlas. With Atlas+ Amex, life is quite easy, which card to be used. ICICI Saphiro is a back up for any emergency high value txn apart from ICICI card specific offers.

Continued with Vistara Infinite to see what will happen after the merger? It may give some really good benefit. Else this card also will be closed before next renewal. Anyway I don't use this card for quite sometime now.

Infinia - I have never tried.

Minor correction- the Amex Plat is now 6 lacs ( it was increased last year or so, which I forgot).. but the best part is that the MRCC card is only 50K (that is good enough for me as I used that card only for 1.5KX4=6K per month only.

mav

TF Neo
I've the no joining fee offer + FYF..does anyone know if joining fee is waived do we still get the joining benefits of the card like -

1. Offer - TataCliQ Voucher worth ₹ 3,000.
2. Offer - Uber Vouchers worth ₹ 1,000 (Four vouchers worth ₹ 250 each)
3. Offer - Croma Vouchers worth ₹ 1,500 (Three vouchers worth ₹ 500 each)

tghige14

TF Buzz
I got paid Sapphiro VISA as an upgrade for platinum CC in the app, but received Sapphiro Dual card-LTF offer via email. So icici offer different things for same customer via different channels

Lucky you. I have never received any offer from ICICI via email. I had HPCL Coral and Apay, never received any communication from ICICI regarding upgrade. Just out of curiosity clicked on apply new card in Netbanking and saw that I am getting Rubyx LTF. God knows for how long I had that offer.

If I hadn't clicked on Apply for Credit Card I would have never got the offer. Whenever I tried through upgrade my credit card, it always showed Emeralde, Sapphiro and MMT Signature all paid.

Can you share the email screenshot please?
I don't have it.

But you try this,
ICICI website -》Cards -》Credit Cards -》 Get Credit Card -》 Fill in the details -》Try both Upgrade and New Card

I got paid Sapphiro in upgrade and LTF Sapphiro in Apply new card section

Parth_17

TF Neo
Yes true..
He may be very lucky lucky person to get this LTF with his small amount variant account. God bless him..
Sometimes the Banks may surprise us so as Life... Let's move on
I got sapphiro LTF, don't have any relationship with ICICI, now they are offering coral rupay LTF too

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just applied for upgraded offer
From Hpcl Coral to LTF Sapphiro dual card.
Earlier it was showing paid.. somehow today it is changed.. quickly applied..
May be I am done with tenure of personal loan from Icici this month.. was paying for PL from 5 years.. never got LE or Free upgrade. Other than this , it was showing mmt and Manchester but either joining or annual fee is there for these variants.. so didn't opt those.
This is my wife account.. she used to work 5 years back. I updated her Icici profile to self employed this month.
Hopefully it is TRUE LTF. 😇
PFA

Attachments

• IMG-20240421-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240421-WA0003.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG-20240421-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240421-WA0004.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 52
In February I received offer from my hpcl super saver card that time totally paid card and I closed my hpcl super saver credit card in March but the offer is showing from Amazon pay credit card so today I tried to click upgrade card I am getting unable to setup your card like screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421_115437_iMobile Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_115437_iMobile Pay.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20240421_115416_iMobile Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_115416_iMobile Pay.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 35

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just applied for upgraded offer
From Hpcl Coral to LTF Sapphiro dual card.
Earlier it was showing paid.. somehow today it is changed.. quickly applied..
May be I am done with tenure of personal loan from Icici this month.. was paying for PL from 5 years.. never got LE or Free upgrade. Other than this , it was showing mmt and Manchester but either joining or annual fee is there for these variants.. so didn't opt those.
This is my wife account.. she used to work 5 years back. I updated her Icici profile to self employed this month.
Hopefully it is TRUE LTF. 😇
PFA
images (3).jpeg

I don't have it.

But you try this,
ICICI website -》Cards -》Credit Cards -》 Get Credit Card -》 Fill in the details -》Try both Upgrade and New Card

I got paid Sapphiro in upgrade and LTF Sapphiro in Apply new card section
While filling in the details it asks for pan card which means cibil enquiry before we even know the offered cards