• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am getting AU Altura LTF

parthv

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am getting Altura with 40k limit and LTF. I have no experience with this bank, is it worth it, or should I wait for a while, and apply again?

Humanbeing

TF Select
Hi folks,
I am also getting the pre approved LTF AU Altura credit card. I don’t have any prior credit card. Recently had LTF pre approved credit card from HDFC but due to misleading by the agent got approved for wrong credit card which is paid so I have mailed the customer support to cancel it and my CIBIL has hit 2 enquires by the HDFC bank which has drastically reduced my CIBIL score.
Now, my question is should I apply this credit card from AU bank as it says pre approved? Also, will they hit the CIBIL enquiry if I do apply for this credit card considering this says pre approved because I am afraid if it does, it will further reduce my CIBIL score. Kindly pour your suggestions.

newinnov

TF Premier
Hi,

I am getting Altura with 40k limit and LTF. I have no experience with this bank, is it worth it, or should I wait for a while, and apply again?
I don't have au, see if card matches your need.
But it's always good to never take card on your first offer! Offer will surely come with same or refreshed limit again.