• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to reopen rejected Amazon ICICI Card Application??

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hey Guys

I applied for Amazon ICICI Bank credit card but my card is declined within 3 days, I don't know why??

When I applied for Card then it's showing no income proof and 100% paperless process but my card is declined. When I talk to customer care about card rejection they said you should send ITR but no call me about income proof. I have income proof

Can I reopen this Application Again please reply

Attachments

• IMG_20230412_154742.jpg
    IMG_20230412_154742.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20230412_154709.jpg
    Screenshot_20230412_154709.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20230414_120638.jpg
    IMG_20230414_120638.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 83

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys

I applied for Amazon ICICI Bank credit card but my card is declined within 3 days, I don't know why??

When I applied for Card then it's showing no income proof and 100% paperless process but my card is declined. When I talk to customer care about card rejection they said you should send ITR but no call me about income proof. I have income proof

re apply after 2 months

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys

You can drop an email with your income docs and application no to below email and ask them reconsider once:

headcreditcards@icicibank.com,
headservicequality@icicibank.com,
senior.management@icicibank.com

akshayhs

TF Ace
ICICI guys for Amazon Pay credit card are absolutely useless. Worse than any other bank I have applied so far. This only relates to my experience. It can vary based on every person.

They have no idea about your application, but because they have connected to your call, they blabber some s**t and try to jump off to tell the same thing to another caller.

After I got a contact from ICICI bank for literally everything, thankfully I don't have to bother calling customer care for anything from now on. The guy who's having a senior role connects me with the right department and right personnel to give me good information on what's happening with my applications.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does someone know how to reapply for apay icici from another amazon account but same mobile number which has a closed apay icici card.

Had asked CC to switch amazon account but CC said close the card and reapply. But haven’t been able to reapply ever since. It always says application exists with mobile number.

James

TF Ace
Screenshot_20230509_150017.jpg
My bank statement is not password protected but icici is showing password protected. Every time if I upload, it's showing this only. Why are they doing this?

I applied 5 or 6 times. What can I do