• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to identify if the card is LTF or NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Hi All,

i hold HDFC DCB. It was upgraded from Regalia first, Regalia First was LTF

It's been three statements and I still haven't got the joining fee. Is there any way to check if the card is LTF or not ?

Please help @

anirbanm @TechnoFino @ujjawal

Solution
Hi All,

It's been three statements and I still haven't got the joining fee. Is there any way to check if the card is LTF or not ?

Please help @

Did you get any email while upgrading that it will be LTF? If not then you need to confirm with customer care, just send email for it.

Now coming to joining fees for DCB, if you spend 1.5L in first 90 days then it becomes first year free and if you didn't spend 1.5L then you will be charged joining fees in 4th statement if your card is not LTF.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Please help @

Did you get any email while upgrading that it will be LTF? If not then you need to confirm with customer care, just send email for it.

Now coming to joining fees for DCB, if you spend 1.5L in first 90 days then it becomes first year free and if you didn't spend 1.5L then you will be charged joining fees in 4th statement if your card is not LTF.

Solution

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Plus they give upgraded mostly as FYF. So no joining fee doesn't mean it's LTF

Bob78900

TF Premier

Can you tell me where this condition of spending 1.5lac is written to make dcb ltf?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family

My 4th statement is yet come but i have crossed 1.5 bracket and no email LTF

Status
Not open for further replies.