• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to go about getting an IndusInd Credit Card

I would like to go get a Premium IndusInd card without getting scammed on the fees.

I know how they can be with their fees and I would like to negotiate for the best deal.

I opened an Exclusive account a week ago and it has 20lakhs in FD in it. I am going to keep it this way for at least the next five years.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
I would like to go get a Premium IndusInd card without getting scammed on the fees.

I know how they can be with their fees and I would like to negotiate for the best deal.

I opened an Exclusive account a week ago and it has 20lakhs in FD in it. I am going to keep it this way for at least the next five years.
Ask for indus indgule so it's a 0 Amb acc

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do you hold any IndusInd CC? apart from exclusive account??

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Well you can get pioneer metal for 1 lakh fee and LTF if that works.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

check this thread i posted 2 days ago..

Same agent @S S V is referring to