• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
Hello everyone,

If you're new to Indusind Bank (NTB) and considering getting an Indusind credit card, I can connect you with Anil, an agent from Hyderabad who's ready to assist. Anil previously helped me and others in the TF community (Thanks to @vijay.vj ) with LTF Pinnacle cards on a split limit basis for existing Indus credit card users (currently split limit offer not available).

Note: If you're particularly interested in the Pinnacle card, Anil can facilitate conditional LTF (Fee: 5000+GST; Fee reversed if you spend 50000 within 90 days).

As the financial year comes to a close, Anil is focusing on processing new credit card applications for those new to bank (NTB), based on C2C, income, or credit score. If interested, DM for his contact details.

Note: I've received messages from existing Indusind cardholders. My mention here is for only new to Indusind Bank (NTB)
Conditional LTF: fee lavy for Joining and weive off at 50k spend, what about renual fee? it will be fyf or True LTF?

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
its one time joinig fee of 5000rs (waived on spend of 50000 in 90 days) - offer only for new indus cc customers
renewal is zero anyways

normal joining fee is 15 k + gst / renewal is zero
Okey. (Yeah I dont have relation with Indus., NTB)

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

If you're new to Indusind Bank (NTB) and considering getting an Indusind credit card, I can connect you with Anil, an agent from Hyderabad who's ready to assist. Anil previously helped me and others in the TF community (Thanks to @vijay.vj ) with LTF Pinnacle cards on a split limit basis for existing Indus credit card users (currently split limit offer not available).

Note: If you're particularly interested in the Pinnacle card, Anil can facilitate conditional LTF (Fee: 5000+GST; Fee reversed if you spend 50000 within 90 days).

As the financial year comes to a close, Anil is focusing on processing new credit card applications for those new to bank (NTB), based on C2C, income, or credit score. If interested, DM for his contact details.

Note: I've received messages from existing Indusind cardholders. My mention here is for only new to Indusind Bank (NTB)
I am interested and NTB. Can you please dm his details?

safu5233

TF Buzz
its one time joinig fee of 5000rs (waived on spend of 50000 in 90 days) - offer only for new indus cc customers
renewal is zero anyways

normal joining fee is 15 k + gst / renewal is zero
Is there any specific reason to get this CC?

Hello everyone,

I have indus savings account though NTB in cc ,can I get this offer

sourav.ag

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

If you're new to Indusind Bank (NTB) and considering obtaining an Indusind credit card, I can connect you with Anil, an Indusind agent from Hyderabad who is ready to assist. Anil has previously assisted me and others in the TF community (Thanks to @vijay.vj) with LTF Pinnacle cards on a split limit basis for existing Indus credit card users (currently split limit offer is not available for existing Indusind cardholders).

As the financial year draws to a close, Anil is aiming to process new credit card applications for those new to the bank (NTB), based on C2C, salary, or credit score etc.. If you're particularly interested in the Pinnacle credit card, Anil can facilitate conditional LTF (Fee: 5000+GST; Fee reversed if you spend 50000 within 90 days).

If interested, please DM for his contact details.

Note: I've received messages from existing Indusind credit cardholders. This post is for new Indusind Bank (NTB) credit card applicants. People who have previously applied for Indusind cards (not approved/rejected). The cooling-off period is three months.
@Sunil R
Dm me his number too,
also please confirm if it's possible to deliver card to non sourcable pincode as when I tried applying for it last year the agent said your pincode is not serviceable

Nitin13

TF Buzz
I have IndusInd Tiger Credit Card. Is there any more benefit opening Saving Account in Indusind? If yes, which account should i open?

Please suggest.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why would I need pinnacle / legend CC if i have Tiger CC? Sorry, if it is a noob question.

Does this mean having 2 IndusInd CC is great advantage but how?
Pinnacle/Legend makes their Exclusive/Select Account variant zero balance account. The debit cards associated with it give reward points on CC bill payment.

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Pinnacle/Legend makes their Exclusive/Select Account variant zero balance account. The debit cards associated with it give reward points on CC bill payment.
I have exclusive visa debit card.. does paying via Paytm or cheq give points.. any recent confirmation done by anyone in forum? New to indusind :)