• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Conditional ltf only i have to spend one time for 50k ? Or its every year?

Also i am having legend can i apply for the same

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Limited time offer: Existing Indusind credit card holders only.

If you have an existing Indusind credit card (minimum limit of 2L) and are looking to get the Pinnacle LTF card on a split basis, please DM me (only 1 slot available ... first-come, first-served basis.

Please DM your details: existing Indusind card, limit, etc.

cc: @S S V

Last edited:

vika8896

TF Neo

If you have an existing Indusind credit card (minimum limit of 2L) and are looking to get the Pinnacle LTF card on a split basis, please DM me (only 1 slot available ... first-come, first-served basis.

Interested. Existing Indusind customer with limit above 2L. Can you DM

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select

Was this offer applicable without the 50k spend based 5k fees waiver bro ?

suhailmz

TF Premier
@Sunil R Thanks for your help. Got the card approved:)
On the fees criteria, I’m told that the fees of 5k would be reversed if I spend 50,000 within 90 Days. Hope this actually works & is not just a sales push! Does anyone here have any experience with this? And do they consider rent payment in this 50 k spend?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Sunil R Thanks for your help. Got the card approved:)
On the fees criteria, I’m told that the fees of 5k would be reversed if I spend 50,000 within 90 Days. Hope this actually works & is not just a sales push! Does anyone here have any experience with this? And do they consider rent payment in this 50 k spend?
Congrats on your card, Suhail.

If he mentioned the offer, consider it done. He is a trustworthy guy. Even I got my pinnacle card from him. If you still have concerns once you receive the card, call customer care and confirm. Previously, many from our community obtained cards from him.

Ideally for spends, it should be (not sure 100%).

Reactions: ast
Hi @Sunil R

I have legend credit card from Indusind (and rupay card too). Also recently got the select savings account.
If the offer is still available, I would like to get the pinnacle credit card. Could you please help me with it. I tried to DM you, but I couldn't. Please let me know if you need any other details from my side.