• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

If you're new to Indusind Bank (NTB) and considering obtaining an Indusind credit card, I can connect you with Anil, an Indusind agent from Hyderabad who is ready to assist. Anil has previously assisted me and others in the TF community (Thanks to @vijay.vj) with LTF Pinnacle cards on a split limit basis for existing Indus credit card users (currently split limit offer is not available for existing Indusind cardholders).

Anil is aiming to process new credit card applications for those new to the bank (NTB), based on C2C, salary, or credit score etc.. If you're particularly interested in the Pinnacle credit card, Anil can facilitate conditional LTF (Fee: 5000+GST; Fee reversed if you spend 50000 within 90 days).

If interested, please answer below in DM ,, I will share his contact details

Did u apply previously - approved / rejected ?
Last rejection? (approx)
Do you hold indus CC ? Yes / No

Note: I've received messages from existing Indusind credit cardholders. This post is for new Indusind Bank (NTB) credit card applicants. People who have previously applied for Indusind cards (not approved/rejected). The cooling-off period is three months.

----------------------------------------------
Limited time offer: Existing Indusind credit card holders only.

If you have an existing Indusind credit card (minimum limit of 2L) and are looking to get the Pinnacle LTF card on a split basis, please DM me (only 1 slot available ... first-come, first-served basis.

Please DM your details: existing Indusind card, limit, etc.

Last edited:

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hi guys,

If you're considering applying for a Indusind credit card (Fresh application), I know an agent named Anil from Hyderabad who is eager to help. He was the one who processed LTF Pinnacle on a split basis for me and a couple of others in the group (Thanks to @vijay.vj).

As the financial year is ending, he's now keen on processing new credit card applications based on C2C, salary, or by Cibil. If you are interested, DM me and I'll share his contact details.
Yep bro interested

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Hello everyone,

If you're new to Indusind Bank (NTB) and considering getting an Indusind credit card, I can connect you with Anil, an agent from Hyderabad who's ready to assist. Anil previously helped me and others in the TF community (Thanks to @vijay.vj ) with LTF Pinnacle cards on a split limit basis for existing Indus credit card users (currently split limit offer not available).

Note: If you're particularly interested in the Pinnacle card, Anil can facilitate conditional LTF (Fee: 5000+GST; Fee reversed if you spend 50000 within 90 days).

As the financial year comes to a close, Anil is focusing on processing new credit card applications for those new to bank (NTB), based on C2C, income, or credit score. If interested, DM for his contact details.

Note: I've received messages from existing Indusind cardholders. My mention here is for only new to Indusind Bank (NTB)
Pls DM details

Abhiebose

TF Buzz
I applied for indusind bank cc in 2021 but got rejected, I used to hold a SB acc in indusind, now closed so will I be NTB? If yes, then I'm interested in Pinnacle card

safu5233

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

If you're new to Indusind Bank (NTB) and considering getting an Indusind credit card, I can connect you with Anil, an agent from Hyderabad who's ready to assist. Anil previously helped me and others in the TF community (Thanks to @vijay.vj ) with LTF Pinnacle cards on a split limit basis for existing Indus credit card users (currently split limit offer not available).

Note: If you're particularly interested in the Pinnacle card, Anil can facilitate conditional LTF (Fee: 5000+GST; Fee reversed if you spend 50000 within 90 days).

As the financial year comes to a close, Anil is focusing on processing new credit card applications for those new to bank (NTB), based on C2C, income, or credit score. If interested, DM for his contact details.

Note: I've received messages from existing Indusind cardholders. My mention here is for only new to Indusind Bank (NTB)
I am NTB for Indusind bank. Please DM the details

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I never held indusind credit card. I had savings account but I closed it last year.
Will I be eligible for NTB Pinnacle credit card offer?
If not, any other way to get LTF pinnacle credit card?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

@Sunil R split is possible, I recently got an EazyDiner IndusInd card through split. Maybe the agent doesn’t know.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Sunil R split is possible, I recently got an EazyDiner IndusInd card through split. Maybe the agent doesn’t know.
yes it might be still availabe... but he is currenly looking for only new indusind cc applicants .. split pinnacle offer is not available at the moment..
was ur eazydiner regeular one or new LTF cars ( if regular eazydiner is it LTF / FYF or regular price?)

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes it might be still availabe... but he is currenly looking for only new indusind cc applicants .. split pinnacle offer is not available at the moment..
was ur eazydiner regeular one or new LTF cars ( if regular eazydiner is it LTF / FYF or regular price?)
EazyDiner signature , they offered LTF but I denied for a future leverage. I had pioneer metal, split was done from that. “ Split Pinnacle “ as an offer doesn’t exist it’s only “ Split promo code “ . Post which risk will seek a product go ahead to execute the split from existing card.