• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to go about getting an IndusInd Credit Card

v@s26

TF Buzz
DM me your mobile number , my agent will try to get you LTF pinnacle, if possible…
This agent helped me in getting my pinnacle LTF
Hi SSV,
I am new to technofino, looking for getting pinnacle LTF, can you help me.
I cannot dm you since I am still a TF Neo member.

Shaik Yakoub

TF Buzz
DM me your mobile number , my agent will try to get you LTF pinnacle, if possible…
Is there a way you can try the agent to get me a LTF indusind card on C2C basis?

I hold Apay - 7m old with limit 1L which was increased to 4.2L 3 months ago
1L limit kotak for just 2 months

In a C2C basis do I need to share my work details or can even a student get cards by C2C?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is there a way you can try the agent to get me a LTF indusind card on C2C basis?

I hold Apay - 7m old with limit 1L which was increased to 4.2L 3 months ago
1L limit kotak for just 2 months

In a C2C basis do I need to share my work details or can even a student get cards by C2C?
DMyour name n number ..

Neelp

TF Neo
Check your DM
Hi SSV,

I have exclusive savings account with indusind and recently got rupay platinum by applying directly from their website.

I need a good credit card be it either Pinnacle or Legend (suggest which is better pls) and want to be LTF.
Can you help me out?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi SSV,

I have exclusive savings account with indusind and recently got rupay platinum by applying directly from their website.

I need a good credit card be it either Pinnacle or Legend (suggest which is better pls) and want to be LTF.
Can you help me out?
Please reply to my DM

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would like to go get a Premium IndusInd card without getting scammed on the fees.

I know how they can be with their fees and I would like to negotiate for the best deal.

I opened an Exclusive account a week ago and it has 20lakhs in FD in it. I am going to keep it this way for at least the next five years.
Wait for a month , indulge will be offered at 15k fee.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can you ask your agent if he can get Pinnacle LTF for me. Btw i already have legend along with other cards in pre-approved offers. Btw is this guy rajesh?
no he is not Rajesh.
DM me, your first name,moile, location. the agent will contact you tomorrow