• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get SC Ultimate card?

JimSchruteScott

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I got SC Priority Visa Infinite Card from SC when I opened bank account with them through my employer 6 years ago. This was my only card with minimal spends till I got Diners black 2 years ago. My current SC card had a limit of 169000 rs.
After getting to know about SC Ultimate through this wonderful community I requested it via online portal but my application got declined. I mail the card.services and asked them to upgrade my giving my salary statements but they increased the limit of my current card 265000 only. Even though I explicitly asked them to increase to 4L+. They declined card upgrade to SC Ultimate citing the reason that my current card does not have 4L+ limit.
I tried again via phone banking and they also declined.
I have a very good stable income and ITR returns but still can't get SC Ultimate. Please provide any suggestions to get the same. Thanks in advance.

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I got SC Priority Visa Infinite Card from SC when I opened bank account with them through my employer 6 years ago. This was my only card with minimal spends till I got Diners black 2 years ago. My current SC card had a limit of 169000 rs.
After getting to know about SC Ultimate through this wonderful community I requested it via online portal but my application got declined. I mail the card.services and asked them to upgrade my giving my salary statements but they increased the limit of my current card 265000 only. Even though I explicitly asked them to increase to 4L+. They declined card upgrade to SC Ultimate citing the reason that my current card does not have 4L+ limit.
I tried again via phone banking and they also declined.
I have a very good stable income and ITR returns but still can't get SC Ultimate. Please provide any suggestions to get the same. Thanks in advance.
They have a six months cooling off period for next credit limit enhancement, if I remember correctly.