• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Apply SC Ultimate Card

Hiiiii

I want to apply for SC ultimate card on a C2C basis. I'm based out of Hyderabad.

Any Offline person COntact or is there any SC kiosk in Chandigarh or Hyderabad Airport??

PLease share

Thanks in Advance

Solution
You can apply through branch.
If you've a 5L+ limit on existing card, working at one of the listed companies, not more than 6 cibil enquiries in past 6 months, apply for it. Even online application will go through.
For self-employed, talk to the BM, open 30L AMB Priority acc, ask BM to take approval for Ultimate.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
If you've a 5L+ limit on existing card, working at one of the listed companies, not more than 6 cibil enquiries in past 6 months, apply for it. Even online application will go through.
For self-employed, talk to the BM, open 30L AMB Priority acc, ask BM to take approval for Ultimate.

Solution

ltf4ever

TF Ace
is there any income based or spend based ltf criteria?

I have applied for SC Ultimate on Sep 20 received application number on a screen stating you are approved
Further I was not allowed to upload any documents nor received any communication
When used chat option I was informed to wait for 7-9 working days which got over