• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Ultimate as primary card over DCB due to the additional 1% from HDFC Billpay?

madanc7

TF Buzz
Looks like SC ultimate is a really good card for non Smartbuy / Gyftr spends because it essentially gives 4.3% benefits when combined with HDFC billpay.

I have LTF DCB but thinking if I should get SC ultimate also and keep DCB only for accelerated RPs?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
as of now uber is the only decent gv in sc ult portal
and as for cashback open an indus ac via legend cc and get cashback on dcb spends too

only distinguishing factor would be daily acceptance of card networks for you

jk51

TF Premier
Looks like SC ultimate is a really good card for non Smartbuy / Gyftr spends because it essentially gives 4.3% benefits when combined with HDFC billpay.

I have LTF DCB but thinking if I should get SC ultimate also and keep DCB only for accelerated RPs?
It is one of the best card for offline usage if one is not into travel and doesn’t mind dynamic brand specific redemptions. Uber, Decathlon, Pepperfry and Urban ladder are my go to options for redemption. No fuss with regards to acceptance either.

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have this card, and this has become sort of my alternate card along with DCB.

Though the redemption options are not that great, it is a no nonsense card. I do sincerely hope that they work on more partnerships for redemptions, coz if they do that, then without a doubt this will be one of the better cards out there !