• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HOW TO GET IDFC CC for such scenario.

pratyushpanda

TF Premier
Hi guys, i am already having many cc with various banks, in my 4 year old credit history there is 0 delayed payment or something like that, cibil score is also good (776 currently) , other bank cc with good limit, still whenever i apply i get error (attaching screenshots)

Whether using a fresh number or anything still i am getting same type of errors.

Tried having 25k mab account , 10k mab account , even if maintaining near to 1L balance i was getting only wow cc as pre-approved. Closed all above accounts currently only having niyo idfc 0 balance account.

What can be done to get idfc cc, as currently having 5L limit on apay icici, was thinking of getting idfc wealth , but every time i try i am getting same errors and then i leave it as it is.

Should i close above 0 balance account open idfc select or wealth account with initial cheque to get cc, or any other ways.

Kindly share your thoughts and if anyone can have some good and contacts or any agents contact in idfc please share number in inbox.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809_163119.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_163119.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20230805_140620.jpg
    Screenshot_20230805_140620.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 95

sksameerpatels

TF Select
Everyone Facing This Same "We Cannot Process Ur Request At This Time"
Problem Bank Also Doesn't Have Solution For This I Raised Request Getting Same Replies We Are Working On Your Issue

Abhishek20

TF Premier
I have been getting similar issues as well. It's been almost a year now. I have tried contacting the banks multiple time but they don't seem to help in any way. It might be the case that our profile has somehow been saved into blacklisted database and now there's no way to proceed further.

If anyone does find a solution to this, please do let me know.

sksameerpatels

TF Select
I have been getting similar issues as well. It's been almost a year now. I have tried contacting the banks multiple time but they don't seem to help in any way. It might be the case that our profile has somehow been saved into blacklisted database and now there's no way to proceed further.

Try with another number

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Seems like this is what is happening in my case as well, i tried calling customer card, sent mail to CreditCard/pno but they are not able to help. They always say that it is some algo that decide & after some time I will receive offer automatically to apply.

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Seems like this is what is happening in my case as well, i tried calling customer card, sent mail to CreditCard/pno but they are not able to help. They always say that it is some algo that decide & after some time I will receive offer automatically to apply.
That sometime will probably never come. I have been getting the same reply every time for over a year now. It's unlikely that this error magically resolves itself unless they change something on their backend.

I am not sure how it is giving the error just based on mobile number and DoB but my hunch is that those details somehow got saved earlier on their end and unless they clear it, we won't be able to apply. I will try to escalate and contact the NO/PNO this time to get a resolution on this issue, so let's see how that goes...

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hi guys, i am already having many cc with various banks, in my 4 year old credit history there is 0 delayed payment or something like that, cibil score is also good (776 currently) , other bank cc with good limit, still whenever i apply i get error (attaching screenshots)

Whether using a fresh number or anything still i am getting same type of errors.

Tried having 25k mab account , 10k mab account , even if maintaining near to 1L balance i was getting only wow cc as pre-approved. Closed all above accounts currently only having niyo idfc 0 balance account.

What can be done to get idfc cc, as currently having 5L limit on apay icici, was thinking of getting idfc wealth , but every time i try i am getting same errors and then i leave it as it is.

Should i close above 0 balance account open idfc select or wealth account with initial cheque to get cc, or any other ways.

Kindly share your thoughts and if anyone can have some good and contacts or any agents contact in idfc please share number in inbox.

Thanks
CC part- try via offline agent or branch, there online process is a mess, lot of ppl facing this..

Acc part- don't close your account, you may deposit 5L/10L and upgrade to select/wealth.

Rohan

TF Premier
I'm also facing same issue. Tired all online methods but no use at all.

I visited to IDFC branch & talked to Credit card agent. He said its because there should be some information miss match in details while in previous application. I can be corrected only if previous application is deleted or gone from records.

He is ready to apply C2C as fresh application but I'm not ready to a CIBIL hit right now.

May you guys need to try with offline agent If you really need card from IDFC.

pratyushpanda

TF Premier

I visited to IDFC branch & talked to Credit card agent. He said its because there should be some information miss match in details while in previous application. I can be corrected only if previous application is deleted or gone from records.

He is ready to apply C2C as fresh application but I'm not ready to a CIBIL hit right now.

If you can provide me his contact number that will be helpful 🙂

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

There is no such thing as offline credit card application when it comes to IDFC Bank. The entire procedure is online and it's a completely separate division from the bank. When the person applies they will also do it online themselves.

One thing you can try is by mailing the PNO and ask them to delete your previous application.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I thought IDFC doesn't have offline Credit Card application procedure. I actually contacted to a IDFC branch agent, he tried in similar manner like us & got same error.
Does offline process helps, should I try other branch?

Rohan

TF Premier
There is no such thing as offline credit card application when it comes to IDFC Bank. The entire procedure is online and it's a completely separate division from the bank. When the person applies they will also do it online themselves.

One thing you can try is by mailing the PNO and ask them to delete your previous application.

I thought IDFC doesn't have offline Credit Card application procedure. I actually contacted to a IDFC branch agent, he tried in similar manner like us & got same error.
Does offline process helps, should I try other branch?

May be If I proceeded with offline then I may get same error at that time.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried that method in april but it doesn't work. Basically, I mailed their credit card dept to remove any previous applications associated with my number and gave them the mobile number. They deleted and replied back but I am still getting sorry, cannot proceed error after providing OTP.

So deleting application doesn't work with idfc. O ly way is using other mobile number and I have already tried with 5 numbers in the family and all of them are stuck with cannot proceed issue 😂😂

Abhishek20

TF Premier
I tried that method in april but it doesn't work. Basically, I mailed their credit card dept to remove any previous applications associated with my number and gave them the mobile number. They deleted and replied back but I am still getting sorry, cannot proceed error after providing OTP.

So deleting application doesn't work with idfc. O ly way is using other mobile number and I have already tried with 5 numbers in the family and all of them are stuck with cannot proceed issue 😂😂
How tf do they decide if they can proceed or not based on mobile number alone? :unsure: