HOW TO GET IDFC CC for such scenario.

pratyushpanda

Hi guys, i am already having many cc with various banks, in my 4 year old credit history there is 0 delayed payment or something like that, cibil score is also good (776 currently) , other bank cc with good limit, still whenever i apply i get error (attaching screenshots)

Whether using a fresh number or anything still i am getting same type of errors.

Tried having 25k mab account , 10k mab account , even if maintaining near to 1L balance i was getting only wow cc as pre-approved. Closed all above accounts currently only having niyo idfc 0 balance account.

What can be done to get idfc cc, as currently having 5L limit on apay icici, was thinking of getting idfc wealth , but every time i try i am getting same errors and then i leave it as it is.

Should i close above 0 balance account open idfc select or wealth account with initial cheque to get cc, or any other ways.

Kindly share your thoughts and if anyone can have some good and contacts or any agents contact in idfc please share number in inbox.

• Screenshot_20230809_163119.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_163119.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20230805_140620.jpg
    Screenshot_20230805_140620.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 95

I tried that method in april but it doesn't work. Basically, I mailed their credit card dept to remove any previous applications associated with my number and gave them the mobile number. They deleted and replied back but I am still getting sorry, cannot proceed error after providing OTP.

So deleting application doesn't work with idfc. O ly way is using other mobile number and I have already tried with 5 numbers in the family and all of them are stuck with cannot proceed issue 😂😂
Sir jee maine bhi wohi bola hai 🤣

No matter how many times you try with different numbers, the result will be the same. Only the backend team can help, and they have to delete the lead or application.

pgarg24

How tf do they decide if they can proceed or not based on mobile number alone? :unsure:
I think its because there's a previous application with the same number. When I try with a new number it works and shows me millenia CC. The problem is I have exhauseted all the 5 mobile number in my family and hence cannot initiate a new application with a new number since march. 😂

All I was saying was asking pno/credit card team to delete previous application does not do anything and still leads to the same cannot proceed issue after entering OTP.

pgarg24

Sir jee maine bhi wohi bola hai 🤣

No matter how many times you try with different numbers, the result will be the same. Only the backend team can help, and they have to delete the lead or application.
They deleted my existing application associated with my number and it still the same. So even deleting the lead or application doesn't help too. 😊

Abhishek20

I think its because there's a previous application with the same number. When I try with a new number it works and shows me millenia CC. The problem is I have exhauseted all the 5 mobile number in my family and hence cannot initiate a new application with a new number since march. 😂

All I was saying was asking pno/credit card team to delete previous application does not do anything and still leads to the same cannot proceed issue after entering OTP.
So it still means there's something in their database that blocks our numbers from proceeding further. Not sure if there's any way to get that deleted. Anyway, I am planning to keep escalating till they resolve it...maybe I will even try escalating to ombudsman 😈

They never delete your application; instead, they always come up with some lame excuse. This bank isn't technology-friendly; it's as if the technology was developed by a newcomer. My email starts with a number, and the system doesn't recognize it, labeling it as an invalid email. As soon as I remove the number, it's recognized as a valid email. 🤣

So it still means there's something in their database that blocks our numbers from proceeding further. Not sure if there's any way to get that deleted. Anyway, I am planning to keep escalating till they resolve it...maybe I will even try escalating to ombudsman 😈
Go for it, because if the issue isn't resolved even after escalating it to the PNO, that becomes our last option. And please remember to keep us updated.

Even after closing flipkart pay later, they harass to take PL.

Simply avail pl or emi from idfc for an amount 30k+ with 12 mon.

This is the only way, if your id block listed.

There by you will get unsecured cards leaving wow card else use it for an yr and close it try for unsecure card.

***Also in your cibil, if secured card or secured loan reported, the system will show only wow card.

nitinmits

There by you will get unsecured cards leaving wow card else use it for an yr and close it try for unsecure card.

***Also in your cibil, if secured card or secured loan reported, the system will show only wow card.
have u got by this method?

AlphaCAT

have u got by this method?

I would like to mention something here . IDFC systems are weird . Here are my 2 cents on them .

Application stuck issue arises when we leave application in between . I have exhausted 2 mobile no in this way which never works even after an year .
So today I applied with 3rd mobile no., they offered me WOW credit card . I don't want that . So click on "Back" button which will then ask for your feedback that why u want to cancel application . Write anything and proceed . Your lead will be removed . Now after 30 seconds, I changed salary to 2lac per month and choose my existing card as ICICI Sapphiro with 4.2l limit (earlier I was manually typing Amazon Pay which wasn't in their list).

After entering salary and existing card limit , it showed Wealth card LTF with 5lac limit and No Income documents required . Went ahead with VKYC. Will get confirmation , perhaps in a day or two . Fingers crossed . One of my friend took Millennia in the same way with his existing card limit of 1.05lacs.

Abhishek20

I would like to mention something here . IDFC systems are weird . Here are my 2 cents on them .

Application stuck issue arises when we leave application in between . I have exhausted 2 mobile no in this way which never works even after an year .
So today I applied with 3rd mobile no., they offered me WOW credit card . I don't want that . So click on "Back" button which will then ask for your feedback that why u want to cancel application . Write anything and proceed . Your lead will be removed . Now after 30 seconds, I changed salary to 2lac per month and choose my existing card as ICICI Sapphiro with 4.2l limit (earlier I was manually typing Amazon Pay which wasn't in their list).

After entering salary and existing card limit , it showed Wealth card LTF with 5lac limit and No Income documents required . Went ahead with VKYC. Will get confirmation , perhaps in a day or two . Fingers crossed . One of my friend took Millennia in the same way with his existing card limit of 1.05lacs.
For me, even trying with different mobile doesn't work. It does take me to the next page but when I fill my salary, other bank card details and proceed, then it shows application already exists (probably as its linked to same PAN) and contact banker@idfcfirstbank.com who turn out to be absolutely helpless and useless...

tanujsheoran

Hi guys, i am already having many cc with various banks, in my 4 year old credit history there is 0 delayed payment or something like that, cibil score is also good (776 currently) , other bank cc with good limit, still whenever i apply i get error (attaching screenshots)

Whether using a fresh number or anything still i am getting same type of errors.

Tried having 25k mab account , 10k mab account , even if maintaining near to 1L balance i was getting only wow cc as pre-approved. Closed all above accounts currently only having niyo idfc 0 balance account.

What can be done to get idfc cc, as currently having 5L limit on apay icici, was thinking of getting idfc wealth , but every time i try i am getting same errors and then i leave it as it is.

Should i close above 0 balance account open idfc select or wealth account with initial cheque to get cc, or any other ways.

Kindly share your thoughts and if anyone can have some good and contacts or any agents contact in idfc please share number in inbox.

I was getting same error, write a mail to bank they will remove previous application in a day or two

pratyushpanda

I have apay with 5L limit, but still i got only select option, so applied lets see what happens today morning done with vkyc

Dharm

I am also facing same issue, I have many cards, few of them over 9+ lac limit, but idfc giving me similar error.

Till now I was thinking that few years ago I have tried MOBIKWIK ZIP, at that time they gave me 1000 rs. Limit with partnership with IDFC, so I never used that, and forgot about that, later by seeing my cibil, I seen that loan, so I have closed that last year, now it shows 1000 rs. As Personal loan in my cibil as closed.

But since then I am not able to get IDFC card, last month tried again with another number, and got select card but by mistake on last page I clicked on cancel button since then I am again getting that error.

pratyushpanda

I
I am also facing same issue, I have many cards, few of them over 9+ lac limit, but idfc giving me similar error.

Till now I was thinking that few years ago I have tried MOBIKWIK ZIP, at that time they gave me 1000 rs. Limit with partnership with IDFC, so I never used that, and forgot about that, later by seeing my cibil, I seen that loan, so I have closed that last year, now it shows 1000 rs. As Personal loan in my cibil as closed.

But since then I am not able to get IDFC card, last month tried again with another number, and got select card but by mistake on last page I clicked on cancel button since then I am again getting that error.
Have apay later + Flipkart pay later with 30k and 70k limit respectively.. i tried mailing regarding the issue now able to apply after nearly 1.5years probably ( trying since it lunched its cc )