• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Maintaining 10L MAB in a 4 year old IDFC Savings account. How to get the Wealth CC?

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'll keep it succinct. I hold an IDFC Savings account for 4 years now. I have been maintaining 10L MAB for 2 months now. How do I get Wealth CC?

The RM and BM have unfortunately not been helpful. I do have other premium CC with 8L+ limits (DCB, Sapphiro, etc). The RM did promise to put up a request for Wealth savings account, but I have been disappointed about 7-9 times in the past. I've stopped keeping hope from IDFC.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I maintained 10+ in my wealth account for 2-3 months (savings account was 2yrs old but recently upgraded to wealth), call their CC that why m not received any pre approved offer for credit card till nw as my account my 2yrs old and m maintaining 10+ funds, m looking only for wealth credit card - generate wealth CC offer otherwise I vl close my account they mail, msg, call me to confirm that they have generated wealth CC pre-approved offer for me pl go ahead. I applied n got my wealth CC instantly with 8+ limit
Seriously man? Lol

vine

TF Premier
Already on it, ive kept my chat open to all
helping as much as i can
Bhai, the branch in my town is not listed in the IDFC first website.
I tried to apply online and it always shows Wow card.
If the branch is not listed in their site, will they be eligible to give me Wealth credit card? Should I even visit them?
If not I will try my luck when I visit Bengaluru.
DM plz about the trick.