• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,184
Last edited:

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi, thanks for this info! I have a LTF Regalia with 6.86L limit. Do you think I can get Infinia by this method by ticking limit increase + upgrade option? Or should I just apply for limit increase first? (Have no income documents to submit but am a preferred account holder and spent 8 lakhs+ on my regalia in the past 9-10 months). Thanks!
Difficult, you can try requesting them.

7faizbook

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have a regalia with 14,00,000/- limit, sent the mail to grievance redressal with card upgrade form and statement copy and here is the reply that we received
From-

escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com

Thank you for writing to us.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated June 02, 2022 regarding card upgrade to Infinia.
It is unfortunate to note that your recent interactions with the Bank have not been to your satisfaction and we regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
We take this opportunity to inform you that the Infinia card is being issued to limited customer on an invitation basis only. Having said this, we have taken note of your interest and shall keep you informed when the product is offered for wider range of customers.
We wish to clarify that minimum 3.5 Lakhs monthly salary is required to upgrade your existing card to a Infinia card account.
Further we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request basis the scanned attachment / email received at our end.
At HDFC Bank, we are committed to maintain the security of your credit card information and in line with our commitment to protect your interests.
Hence we request you to forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied with a signed letter to the below mentioned address.
Link to download the upgrade form -

Any advice on what should be done next?
I think you should wait. U will get Infinia pre approved. Same was the scenario with me too.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
I got pre approved offer from regalia to infinia but had to wait a lot. At first, i was offered Ltf DCB but I didn’t accept. After 3 months from Dcb upgrade offer, i saw i was approved for Infinia 😊
Can you please share the below details -

1.) Since how long have you been holding regalia?
2.) Limit on regalia when you got offer for DCB and then limit on regalia when you got offer for Infinia
3.) How much time did it take to get approved offer, that is the time between when you got the regalia for first time and then got infinia

7faizbook

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can you please share the below details -

1.) Since how long have you been holding regalia?
2.) Limit on regalia when you got offer for DCB and then limit on regalia when you got offer for Infinia
3.) How much time did it take to get approved offer, that is the time between when you got the regalia for first time and then got infinia
I was with Regalia for one and half year approx. The limit was 7.5 L when i was offered DCB. Then after a month I got limit increase from 7.5L to 9L. And after two months I got upgrade for Infinia.
One imp thing( my spending was about 22L in the last financial year)

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was with Regalia for one and half year approx. The limit was 7.5 L when i was offered DCB. Then after a month I got limit increase from 7.5L to 9L. And after two months I got upgrade for Infinia.
One imp thing( my spending was about 22L in the last financial year)
Did you get LTF Infinia ?

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Done!
@soumendunanda I sent the docs through email after reading this.

soumendunanda

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I don't have. My spending is such that I can easily achieve DCB/Regalia fee waiver. I have business moneyback with 75K limit currently.

My plan is following:
To tick 'limit increase and card option' in upgrade form and send to Chennai CC branch. (Main CC branch). I'll be ticking DCB. If they can give DCB LTF, well and good. If they can't, I will be negotiating for Regalia LTF or something in the worst case. I also have preferred banking relationship.

Hoping for something to happen in these lines, let's see.
So what happened?any update on this?

bdasultan

TF Buzz
Difficult, you can try requesting them.
Thanks. I tried but they said they'll review my request to upgrade if I can get the limit enhancement first for which they're asking me income documents. I mentioned my long relationship with the bank but that was of no use. I asked them to cancel the request altogether. HDFC sadly isn't what it used to be.:(

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks. I tried but they said they'll review my request to upgrade if I can get the limit enhancement first for which they're asking me income documents. I mentioned my long relationship with the bank but that was of no use. I asked them to cancel the request altogether. HDFC sadly isn't what it used to be.:(
Ask for DCB, after limit enhancement to 8 lakhs, raise a request again for Infinia.