• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,113
Last edited:

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Don't overspend for any reason
Whatever it may be
For sure,
I will never manufacture spends for a CC.
DCB is good enough for now, 5 Lakh spend is much easier to get fee waiver also.
Only reason I asked for Infinia was that its widely accepted, have never held a diners card so will get to know if thats true.

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For sure,
I will never manufacture spends for a CC.
DCB is good enough for now, 5 Lakh spend is much easier to get fee waiver also.
Only reason I asked for Infinia was that its widely accepted, have never held a diners card so will get to know if thats true.
Your limit will be 8L+ with the next increment.
Dont worry too much about DCB acceptance, it will work more than 90% of the time.
I have been using Diners as my main card since 2015.

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Tried my luck for Infinia, they asked for income documents to check eligibility for higher credit limit, sent them the ITR from last year (haven't filed yet for this year)
They insisted for this years ITR.
I then asked for DCB and they accepted FYF.
Thanks @TechnoFino for this thread.
Waiting for it now
Did you apply for a fresh DCB ? How did you get 1st year Free ?

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Your limit will be 8L+ with the next increment.
Dont worry too much about DCB acceptance, it will work more than 90% of the time.
I have been using Diners as my main card since 2015.
Good to know about the acceptance.
Hope it goes that way and I get Infinia by next year before it gets devalued again.

bdasultan

TF Buzz
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Done!
Hi, thanks for this info! I have a LTF Regalia with 6.86L limit. Do you think I can get Infinia by this method by ticking limit increase + upgrade option? Or should I just apply for limit increase first? (Have no income documents to submit but am a preferred account holder and spent 8 lakhs+ on my regalia in the past 9-10 months). Thanks!

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Tried my luck for Infinia, they asked for income documents to check eligibility for higher credit limit, sent them the ITR from last year (haven't filed yet for this year)
They insisted for this years ITR.
I then asked for DCB and they accepted FYF.
Thanks @TechnoFino for this thread.
Waiting for it now
please close it after first year .. i dont see any point paying 12.5k when you cannot recoup the same and there is not avenue to recoup it as well after so much devaluation

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
please close it after first year .. i dont see any point paying 12.5k when you cannot recoup the same and there is not avenue to recoup it as well after so much devaluation
I would never pay for this card after so much devaluation, I think I will only return it if I cant fulfil the 5 lakh fee waiver milestone.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Yup i agree completely, there is no way to get some part of fee back via in form reward points. 12.5k is too much.
If one can spend 5L annually, then definitely go for it. else not good card

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can you please share which card you currently hold, its limit, how long have been holding the current card?
By current card i mean the card you had before DCB.
Already mentioned yesterday,
B.Regalia 5L since September last year.
I still dont understand, HDFC wants more spends and CL but they only increase your CL when youre not spending as much.

Last edited: