• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,113
Last edited:

devmallya

TF Select
VIP Lounge
what was your limit on DCB before upgrading and how old was your card?
And have you sent the form physically or just mailed the scan copy?
DCB limit was slightly over 8L, spends were around 5L for prev 6 months. The DCB Card was about 2 years old, and I only had to mail the scanned copy - didn’t send any physical form

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I my Diners Clubmiles got upgraded to Diners Black in Jan2022. The first statement was generated on Feb2022.
I have spent around 6L till date since I got my Diners Black.
Is it fine to send a mail requesting to upgrade to Infinia or should I wait for a couple of months?
Present limit is 12.4L

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi
I my Diners Clubmiles got upgraded to Diners Black in Jan2022. The first statement was generated on Feb2022.
I have spent around 6L till date since I got my Diners Black.
Is it fine to send a mail requesting to upgrade to Infinia or should I wait for a couple of months?
Present limit is 12.4L
better spend 7.5L and then email Hdfc for upgrade,
if you want you can try your luck by sending email request now.

mojai

TF Buzz
Hi,

I have a DCB credit card with a 6 lakh limit since December 2021. Previously, I was using Diners Privilege card for close to 4 years before getting upgraded to DCB (upgrade was not possible due to ban on Diners). I now want to upgrade to Infinia. My average monthly spend is around 80,000 but never really felt the need to increase my credit limit.

Please note that I do not have an HDFC account but have an ICICI bank credit card with 12.5 lakh limit.

Can someone help me with how to go about this? Possible solutions that I can think of:
  1. Upgrade my DCB limit first to 8 lakh and then try for Infinia
  2. Request a card to card application for Infinia using my ICICI credit card
  3. Open an HDFC bank account and then try for Infinia
Any other solutions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi,

I have a DCB credit card with a 6 lakh limit since December 2021. Previously, I was using Diners Privilege card for close to 4 years before getting upgraded to DCB (upgrade was not possible due to ban on Diners). I now want to upgrade to Infinia. My average monthly spend is around 80,000 but never really felt the need to increase my credit limit.

Please note that I do not have an HDFC account but have an ICICI bank credit card with 12.5 lakh limit.

Can someone help me with how to go about this? Possible solutions that I can think of:
  1. Upgrade my DCB limit first to 8 lakh and then try for Infinia
  2. Request a card to card application for Infinia using my ICICI credit card
  3. Open an HDFC bank account and then try for Infinia
Any other solutions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
you need 8L limit for Infinia upgrade, you may try, send them upgrade request email and try...
best option- wait for limit enhancement as of now, after 8L limit email and Upgrade

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have a regalia with 14,00,000/- limit, sent the mail to grievance redressal with card upgrade form and statement copy and here is the reply that we received
From-

escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com

Thank you for writing to us.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated June 02, 2022 regarding card upgrade to Infinia.
It is unfortunate to note that your recent interactions with the Bank have not been to your satisfaction and we regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
We take this opportunity to inform you that the Infinia card is being issued to limited customer on an invitation basis only. Having said this, we have taken note of your interest and shall keep you informed when the product is offered for wider range of customers.
We wish to clarify that minimum 3.5 Lakhs monthly salary is required to upgrade your existing card to a Infinia card account.
Further we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request basis the scanned attachment / email received at our end.
At HDFC Bank, we are committed to maintain the security of your credit card information and in line with our commitment to protect your interests.
Hence we request you to forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied with a signed letter to the below mentioned address.
Link to download the upgrade form -

Any advice on what should be done next?

mojai

TF Buzz
Have a regalia with 14,00,000/- limit, sent the mail to grievance redressal with card upgrade form and statement copy and here is the reply that we received
From-

escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com

Thank you for writing to us.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated June 02, 2022 regarding card upgrade to Infinia.
It is unfortunate to note that your recent interactions with the Bank have not been to your satisfaction and we regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
We take this opportunity to inform you that the Infinia card is being issued to limited customer on an invitation basis only. Having said this, we have taken note of your interest and shall keep you informed when the product is offered for wider range of customers.
We wish to clarify that minimum 3.5 Lakhs monthly salary is required to upgrade your existing card to a Infinia card account.
Further we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request basis the scanned attachment / email received at our end.
At HDFC Bank, we are committed to maintain the security of your credit card information and in line with our commitment to protect your interests.
Hence we request you to forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied with a signed letter to the below mentioned address.
Link to download the upgrade form -

Any advice on what should be done next?
This is hard to believe. Maybe you should first try getting DCB and then move up to Infinia.

mojai

TF Buzz
Latest update on this - I visited HDFC branch today (one of the biggest in Mumbai). For anyone to upgrade to Infinia, bank needs only 2 criteria to be fulfilled:
  1. Last 6 months spend = 7.5 Lakh
  2. Current HDFC CC limit = 8 Lakh and above
No need to have any minimum income or any other. The guy said he can upgrade my DCB immediately if I meet the criteria above.

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Tried my luck for Infinia, they asked for income documents to check eligibility for higher credit limit, sent them the ITR from last year (haven't filed yet for this year)
They insisted for this years ITR.
I then asked for DCB and they accepted FYF.
Thanks @TechnoFino for this thread.
Waiting for it now

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tried my luck for Infinia, they asked for income documents to check eligibility for higher credit limit, sent them the ITR from last year (haven't filed yet for this year)
They insisted for this years ITR.
I then asked for DCB and they accepted FYF.
Thanks @TechnoFino for this thread.
Waiting for it now
Great.
It will be easier to upgrade to insinuate after using DCB for some time.

A few questions just to know how it works with HDFC.
What is
1. Your existing card
2. Limit
3. Useage in the last 6 months

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Great.
It will be easier to upgrade to insinuate after using DCB for some time.

A few questions just to know how it works with HDFC.
What is
1. Your existing card
2. Limit
3. Useage in the last 6 months
Thats the idea, hopefully by next year.
9 month old LTF B.Regalia
5 Lakhs Limit
7-8 lakhs in the last 6 months
All conditions mentioned in the thread for DCB was met.