• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get a lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card?

kishorvr

TF Premier
All ICICI cc give low reward points for domestic purchases. I have no travel plans for a foreseeable future. How can I make foreign purchases sitting in India. What all counts as foreign purchase?

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I finally got the Sapphiro LFT.

I sent an email to customer care requesting LFT, and they said I need to spend more than 6L to get LFT, and my last year's spending was 6L on my existing ICICI cc. The conversation was still going on, and they sent me the card.

Confirmed via email and its LFT.
What is the email id for icici credit card?

SJain

TF Neo
I got LTF Sapphiro with a little less than 2L salary, applied through an agent in branch. In his app it was showing LTF for me so applied. I can share the agent's number if anyone wants. I already had Amazon Pay ICICI and Coral LTF. And Coral is not upgraded to Sapphiro, this is a new card. Although the limit for Coral and Sapphiro is combined I thinked.

Can i get his contact number pls

Anujkr74

TF Neo
I got LTF Sapphiro with a little less than 2L salary, applied through an agent in branch. In his app it was showing LTF for me so applied. I can share the agent's number if anyone wants. I already had Amazon Pay ICICI and Coral LTF. And Coral is not upgraded to Sapphiro, this is a new card. Although the limit for Coral and Sapphiro is combined I thinked.
Can you please share the number ?

khyati

TF Neo
Please give number

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
It’s just that you get 2 cards , and may be access to Amex specific lounges except centurion lounge. Few of my friends have been able to get double BMS benefits , that’s it
ICICI Sapphire card benefits-

1. SPA- 2/y
  2. BMS - 2/m
  3. Lounge - 5K min spends / not needed
  4. Core card - Discount offers.
Thats it? Whats the benefit of the Sapphire card if you get IDFC Wealth card? I was hoping to get LE but got same limit. Now I feel like I have wasted 1 cibil enquiry and time for useless card.

Thinking of closing down all LTF ICICI cards as I am not using them at all.
ICICI Coral LTF
ICICI Amazon Pay LTF
ICICI Sapphiro Dual LTF

Are there any good offers that is ICICI exclusive?

Sharing my experience with sapphire visa application:
1. Have icici Apay card with 5 L limit and a regular saving account with icici. Just have 50k in it.
2. My salary account is with hdfc. In hand is about 1.7L. Holding DCB CC with CL of 7.5 lacs
3. Cibil score is close to 800.
4. Checked the availabile CC from imobile app and noticed I was being offered saphhiro visa LTF with the CL of 8.2 L.
5. My company was not listed there so chose others and specified my company name.
6. Applied on 21st Dec and got the approval message very next day i.e 22nd Dec. Got no phone call for verification etc.
7. Got the CL same as I had for Apay i e 5L. Suprisingly it was not what was shown at the time of application but i am fine with it I guess.

drsel

TF Legend
MakeMyTrip signature card was delivered to my house but we were not at home so I sent it back.

if you do not accept the card and do not activate it, can they still charge 2950 joining fee?

Cryptopsycho

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sharing my experience with sapphire visa application:
1. Have icici Apay card with 5 L limit and a regular saving account with icici. Just have 50k in it.
2. My salary account is with hdfc. In hand is about 1.7L. Holding DCB CC with CL of 7.5 lacs
3. Cibil score is close to 800.
4. Checked the availabile CC from imobile app and noticed I was being offered saphhiro visa LTF with the CL of 8.2 L.
5. My company was not listed there so chose others and specified my company name.
6. Applied on 21st Dec and got the approval message very next day i.e 22nd Dec. Got no phone call for verification etc.
7. Got the CL same as I had for Apay i e 5L. Suprisingly it was not what was shown at the time of application but i am fine with it I guess.
that's very strange. I am holding wealth savings account with ICICI since long and still no such offer for me. I just have Rubyx LTF as on date!!

that's very strange. I am holding wealth savings account with ICICI since long and still no such offer for me. I just have Rubyx LTF as on date!!
Same for my wife as well. She has been using icici services for last 7 years + salary account as well in icici. She is holding mmt icici card with a good credit limit but no free saphiro for her as well

Sagar20

TF Neo
I got LTF Sapphiro with a little less than 2L salary, applied through an agent in branch. In his app it was showing LTF for me so applied. I can share the agent's number if anyone wants. I already had Amazon Pay ICICI and Coral LTF. And Coral is not upgraded to Sapphiro, this is a new card. Although the limit for Coral and Sapphiro is combined I think.
Can you give me the number. Thank you.

dilbersha

TF Buzz
I got LTF Sapphiro with a little less than 2L salary, applied through an agent in branch. In his app it was showing LTF for me so applied. I can share the agent's number if anyone wants. I already had Amazon Pay ICICI and Coral LTF. And Coral is not upgraded to Sapphiro, this is a new card. Although the limit for Coral and Sapphiro is combined I think.
Can you please share the phone number?

nile4nile

TF Neo
Is there a way to get Sapphiro credit card LFT? I hold Mansister united Visa Platinum with an 8L limit.
Guess bank marketing team have to offer it. I was getting call for LTF Sapphiro CC for few months that I was ignoring. 5 days ago, decided to accept their offer and got the card today.
The card is of very little use if one don't fly. I fly frequently and used HDFC Regalia (LTF) for Int/Domestic lounge access. But they stopped that benefit in Dec 2023, So this card is a going to be very useful I guess.
Interestingly, they did not even verify my income and I am freelancer, although my income is 5L+/M. I guess they saw my monthly spend in HDFC card (20K+/M) and got excited.

sharpened

TF Select
I got an offer for LTF Sapphiro in iMobile after ignoring offers for Coral, Rubyx over the past 3 years. Would have taken it for the intl lounge access but I just got IDFC Wealth approved 2 days ago and ICICI only offers 2 access per YEAR.

Should I get Sapphiro anyway? I feel like I already have too many cards but LTF doesn't hurt.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I got an offer for LTF Sapphiro in iMobile after ignoring offers for Coral, Rubyx over the past 3 years. Would have taken it for the intl lounge access but I just got IDFC Wealth approved 2 days ago and ICICI only offers 2 access per YEAR.

Should I get Sapphiro anyway? I feel like I already have too many cards but LTF doesn't hurt.
Anything LTF is cheese