How to get a lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card?

bossman

Got Rubyxx MC & Amex LTF today.
Whole process took 6 days.
When you apply online, the agent calls next day. Depending on your salary & company, you get offered gemstone cards LTF.

Avid_snake

Applied using this link. Had a pre approved Sapphiro LTF in it. Filled the form and did video Kyc. Should get the card in a week

I've no account with ICICI. I had been receiving a lot of calls saying I've a Sapphiro LTF offer. Now applied directly using the link. Thanks for this.

How is the Amex one better compared to Visa. It anyhow is not considered equal to regular Amex cards and don't get access to Amex lounges
For Emeralde , Amex is little better than visa or Mc as it gets 5k Tata cliq voucher on birthdays plus some voucher from da Milano on spends of 2 lakhs plus free Wi-Fi through some tie up .

On the downside Amex has only tie up with 9 lounges india so that’s pretty less than visa or Mc

sauravkumar

Applied using this link. Had a pre approved Sapphiro LTF in it. Filled the form and did video Kyc. Should get the card in a week

I've no account with ICICI. I had been receiving a lot of calls saying I've a Sapphiro LTF offer. Now applied directly using the link. Thanks for this.
Saala tum sab kitne lucky ho yaar!!😑😑

Hmare sath kabhi aisa kyu nhi hota!!😭😭

manzb

Few months back they literally begged me to take this card when I was negotiating my Home Loan with them for interest rate. They told me you can close the card after 1 qtr, but atleast their target will be met for current month. I have salary account + Home loan account with them for a long period of time. The card was delivered without any documentation and I occasionally used the card when there is ICICI specific offer. Also it has lounge access. Not sure what other benefits that can be derived, specially after having many other high rewarding cards.