• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get a lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Whats the best time to apply cc on icici server?
My 2 frds applied around 11am got rejected instantly even though they hold icici salary accounts.
Is it better to apply at non working hours?
This is the first time I'm hearing about applications being rejected based on the specific hour of applying. 😂 I'm aware that during the end of the financial year or a particular month, they tend to approve more applications due to targets, but applying during a specific hour? 😂

Ab lag raha hai mahurat dekh kar apply karna padega 🤣

manzb

TF Premier
This is the first time I'm hearing about applications being rejected based on the specific hour of applying. 😂 I'm aware that during the end of the financial year or a particular month, they tend to approve more applications due to targets, but applying during a specific hour? 😂

Panditji ko bulao :D

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

🤣🤣🤣 Its all AI world now

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied online, rejected instantly.
Today got call from executive.
He said not all companies listed in Icici are not eligible for LTF.
It should have payroll with icici. He mentioned.
Strange

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My take-home was less than 2L, I reached out to ICICI Bank reps who were managing the salary accounts for my company and they were able to get special approval and got this card approved.

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Whats the best time to apply cc on icici server?
My 2 frds applied around 11am got rejected instantly even though they hold icici salary accounts.
Is it better to apply at non working hours?
Ask them to reach out to ICICI Bank reps who are managing their salary accounts for their company. They will get the card approved, mine was rejected twice as my takehome was <2L but they got it approved with special permissions in my 3rd attempt.

manzb

TF Premier
Just wondering what is special about this Saphiro Card? Am I missing something? I have been holding this card and barely use it during 1-7 of each month in Amazon Fresh for the 10% discount and similar ICICI discount that pops out here and there during online shopping. I was given this card forcefully with 20L limits (initially I thought it as 2 lacs but realised later that it is 20 lacs) 😎

pprakash11

TF Prestige
It's just FOMO, nothing else.
Just wondering what is special about this Saphiro Card? Am I missing something? I have been holding this card and barely use it during 1-7 of each month in Amazon Fresh for the 10% discount and similar ICICI discount that pops out here and there during online shopping. I was given this card forcefully with 20L limits (initially I thought it as 2 lacs but realised later that it is 20 lacs) 😎

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I tried applying online and getting below card offers.
Have some doubt with the offer:
1. Emeralde at 1000+GST seems to be unbelievable. I know many get it as LTF but this price is something unheard of (either LTF or 12K+GST)
2. Network is shown as VISA Platinum whereas Emeralde is on VISA Infinite, but the benefits mentioned are correct.
Am I missing something here?
1686256204049.png
I already hold HPCL Coral (planning to close), MMT Signature and AmazonPay all with 12.6L limit and have Salary account with ICICI
I am getting pre-approved upgrade offer in app for Emeralde (Showing VISA Infinite and fee 12K+GST)

1686257000477.png
In your excitement, you did miss something 😜

It's 1000+GST per month and that means effectively 12000+GST annually 😂

gischethans

TF Buzz
Try mailing headcreditcards@icicibank.com
If they don’t agree , escalate to circle nodal officer , then PNO and then MD desk

Certain things need patient and escalation in icici
After getting dumb replies from customer care, and head privilege banking I emailed head credit cards for just the Platinum card. But I did not even receive a ticket number.

These were the replies I kept getting for asking how to apply for a Platinum card on C2C basis -
  1. We request you to visit the nearest branch to apply for the new credit card based on the eligibility you will receive the card
  2. We inform you that, as per our records we will not able to apply the new card by card to card basis. We are sorry to inform you that presently there are no such offer on your credit card account. In case, if there is any such offer in future for your card, will be intimated to your registered e-mail ID or SMS to your mobile number.
  3. You may apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card by visiting our website https://www.icicibank.com/ Select Credit Cards under Products _ Click on "Apply Now". You can also visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch along with original proof of photo ID.
The third reply is a joke. Would they process a card request just on a photo ID basis.

D

Deleted member 7241

After getting dumb replies from customer care, and head privilege banking I emailed head credit cards for just the Platinum card. But I did not even receive a ticket number.

These were the replies I kept getting for asking how to apply for a Platinum card on C2C basis -
  1. We request you to visit the nearest branch to apply for the new credit card based on the eligibility you will receive the card
  2. We inform you that, as per our records we will not able to apply the new card by card to card basis. We are sorry to inform you that presently there are no such offer on your credit card account. In case, if there is any such offer in future for your card, will be intimated to your registered e-mail ID or SMS to your mobile number.
  3. You may apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card by visiting our website https://www.icicibank.com/ Select Credit Cards under Products _ Click on "Apply Now". You can also visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch along with original proof of photo ID.
The third reply is a joke. Would they process a card request just on a photo ID basis.
If You Maintain Good NRV then Every CC is Possible With Every Private Sector Bank..

Working and Tested as Well.

So Just Maintain Good NRV and Approach RM..

gischethans

TF Buzz
If You Maintain Good NRV then Every CC is Possible With Every Private Sector Bank..

Working and Tested as Well.

So Just Maintain Good NRV and Approach RM..
While I don't maintain a six-digit balance (due to pathetic SB interest rates), it is always in the high five digits and my Amazon Pay card has a limit close to 2.5L. IMO, this must be sufficient for an entry-level Platinum card.

I did approach the RM (mine is a small town branch) and he wasn't clear on the requirements for a C2C application. He told me the past six-month statement of the other credit card, and the account statement from which I pay the CC bills are needed. I really wonder if six months statement is necessary here as HDFC was able to process the request in 2-3 statements in my case for Millennia.