• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get a lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card?

Nope. It will get generated instantly
I got hit with a personal loan inquiry for taking the instant cc offer from icici. So not sure how this works some may get hit some may not but good thing is even if you get PL inquiry you may get it removed by saying you didn't apply for personal loan. Btw i did the same thing and now i have 4 icici cc and zero icici inquiry.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I got hit with a personal loan inquiry for taking the instant cc offer from icici. So not sure how this works some may get hit some may not but good thing is even if you get PL inquiry you may get it removed by saying you didn't apply for personal loan. Btw i did the same thing and now i have 4 icici cc and zero icici inquiry.
There's always a ray of sunshine

sharpened

TF Select
How nice. Whom did you contact to get the enquiry removed? CIBIL or ICICI?

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got an offer for LTF Sapphiro in iMobile after ignoring offers for Coral, Rubyx over the past 3 years. Would have taken it for the intl lounge access but I just got IDFC Wealth approved 2 days ago and ICICI only offers 2 access per YEAR.

Should I get Sapphiro anyway? I feel like I already have too many cards but LTF doesn't hurt.
Can you share the screenshot of the offer?
Also, if you don't mind, Can you please share how much TRV you are holding with the bank?

sharpened

TF Select
Can you share the screenshot of the offer?
Also, if you don't mind, Can you please share how much TRV you are holding with the bank?
Not a lot in my savings account although I do transfer 2-5L randomly every so often and then immediately buy mutual funds. These are net banking transactions, which might count as spending.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-13 092850.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-13 092850.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 83

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not a lot in my savings account although I do transfer 2-5L randomly every so often and then immediately buy mutual funds. These are net banking transactions, which might count as spending.
Nice..... If don't really need Sapphiro, you can wait and who knows maybe you get pre approved Emerald LTF offer as well😝.
I made a mistake of taking Coral in the initial days when I had very less idea about CCs. Later, I realised despite holding a wealth management + salary account and maintaining good balances, I'll be stuck with this card.

ccent

TF Buzz
Is there a way to get Sapphiro credit card LFT? I hold Mansister united Visa Platinum with an 8L limit.
got Sapphiro LTF today in dual variant (MC+Amex). what is the easiest way to get the Visa variant as well and hold all 3 variants as LTF. was anyone able to get the additional variant recently? thanks