• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get a lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card?

shashank08

TF Premier
Which is advisable?
I think it will depends on what bank's salary account are you holding? I can recall it was mentioning some bank names above account aggregator to use.

So my assumption is account aggregation thing will work only for those banks only.
My bank was not listed there so I used internet banking based info sharing.

iethanhuntz

TF Buzz
Privilege or Wealth, it makes a huge difference on your RM and Company when you are trying to get LTF card, most are provided based off of your company. As far as RMs are concerned, most are shit heads. Use instant card card option online, fill your details including your company details, if you are eligible, it will show you the card as LTF. It would look like the attachment.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-24 201737 - Copy.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-24 201737 - Copy.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 90

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Privilege or Wealth, it makes a huge difference on your RM and Company when you are trying to get LTF card, most are provided based off of your company. As far as RMs are concerned, most are shit heads. Use instant card card option online, fill your details including your company details, if you are eligible, it will show you the card as LTF. It would look like the attachment.
Glad to know that!!👍👍

Can you share the link?
Where is Instant Card option?

shashank08

TF Premier
When You Applied? And Please Share Timeline...

And Which Account and Icici cards You have ??

Thank You
Applied on 25th May.. almost towards the end of the day and completed vKYC right after the application submission.

Received a message with application number xxxx is under process on 27th May...

Final approval today and after some mins some more messages regarding card control...and having last 4 digits of card..

Already holding Amazon pay credit card but no bank account with ICICI bank...

Applied on 25th May.. almost towards the end of the day and completed vKYC right after the application submission.

Final approval today and after some mins some more messages regarding card control...and having last 4 digits of card..

Let me know if you got same limit as apay or different.

D

Deleted member 7241

Congratulations and what's your cibil score as of now?

Thank You

Actually they are same limits. When you do any transactions check the debit mails you recieve from icici. it will show actual available limit.
That's what I mean, while the total credit limit is same for both cards, available limit shown is different for both. I am guessing my total limit for ICICI cards is the sum total of both cards total credit limit. I may be wrong though.

That's what I mean, while the total credit limit is same for both cards, available limit shown is different for both. I am guessing my total limit for ICICI cards is the sum total of both cards total credit limit. I may be wrong though.
Let me show you how it works.

For example you have three icici cc with

1) coral 2 lakh limit
2) apay 4.2 lakh limit
3) mmt signature 1 lakh limit

It will seem like you have a total limit of 2+4.2+1= 7.2 lakhs. But in reality your actual credit limit is 4.2lakh.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That's insane, so I'm having an APAY card of 5L limits so will I get Sapphiro with a same limit?

PS: asking as I'll apply for Sapphiro soon
Let me show you how it works.

For example you have three icici cc with

1) coral 2 lakh limit
2) apay 4.2 lakh limit
3) mmt signature 1 lakh limit

It will seem like you have a total limit of 2+4.2+1= 7.2 lakhs. But in reality your actual credit limit is 4.2lakh.