• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get a lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card?

nikmeniki

TF Neo
I called my RM for Sapphiro Credit Card, he said my company has Tie up with icici bank and he can provide me Rubyx LFT not Sapphiro because my salary is 1.6L and for Sapphiro 2L salary is required.
Got my Rubyx approved in 1 day

nikmeniki

TF Neo
Is there a way to get Sapphiro credit card LFT? I hold Mansister united Visa Platinum with an 8L limit.
I called my RM for Sapphiro Credit Card, he said my company has Tie up with icici bank and he can provide me Rubyx LFT not Sapphiro because my salary is 1.6L and for Sapphiro 2L salary is required.
Got my Rubyx approved in 1 day

sambit87

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got LTF Sapphiro with a little less than 2L salary, applied through an agent in branch. In his app it was showing LTF for me so applied. I can share the agent's number if anyone wants. I already had Amazon Pay ICICI and Coral LTF. And Coral is not upgraded to Sapphiro, this is a new card. Although the limit for Coral and Sapphiro is combined I thinked.
Did you have Salary account in ICICI or some other bank

I have savings account (Now converted to Salary) account with ICICI. I got privelege banking enabled and got Sapphiro LTF recently. I applied from the portal. Side note: I was getting multiple calls from ICICI representatives for CC, but when enquired all of them said that Sapphiro cannot be given as LTF. So, I applied through their portal myself.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have savings account (Now converted to Salary) account with ICICI. I got privelege banking enabled and got Sapphiro LTF recently. I applied from the portal. Side note: I was getting multiple calls from ICICI representatives for CC, but when enquired all of them said that Sapphiro cannot be given as LTF. So, I applied through their portal myself.
I don't get how you apply. Can you explain it again?

Sorry but can you provide me link? Will they give hard enquiry?

I applied using the mobile app and was offered LTF Sapphiro, but the UI is same. It generated a hard enquiry for me.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge