• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get a lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
just want to understand reasons behind curiosity :), what major advantage mc and amex provide over visa ? i always think that i should have got dual variant but icici gave me visa signature only
It’s just that you get 2 cards , and may be access to Amex specific lounges except centurion lounge. Few of my friends have been able to get double BMS benefits , that’s it

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a wealth account and apay card with ICICI for many years.

I want to check if they are offering me any preapproved cards.

In netbanking > Apply Online, it is showing me 9 pre-approved offers including credit card:

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 6.52.49 PM.png

Does it mean that I am pre-approved for a credit card?

If I provide my details on the page below, will it hit my CIBIL?

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 6.45.05 PM.png

Please advise.

paresh22

TF Ace
I have a wealth account and apay card with ICICI for many years.

I want to check if they are offering me any preapproved cards.

In netbanking > Apply Online, it is showing me 9 pre-approved offers including credit card:

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 6.52.49 PM.png

Does it mean that I am pre-approved for a credit card?

If I provide my details on the page below, will it hit my CIBIL?

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 6.45.05 PM.png

Please advise.
I think It will hit cibil for "Personal Loan" enquiry. That is what ICICI used to do when you use this application form.

Reactions: BMR

Hitman_107

TF Select
Sorry bro i meant 2 or 1 as visa one is getting 2. So we have conflicting replies here 🤣
@mohitvadsak107 @Sandy Singh
As per official website mc should get 1 only but in reality what are you guys getting that's what I meant
I have a mc card only didnt receive amex since at that time there was a amex ban going on in india. So i am abke to take bogo only 1 time. 2nd time if i try they say not eligible for the usage of offer