• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to clear outstanding bill of Credit Card when card is undelivered physically and Blocked by BANK

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
This is regarding IndusInd platinum Rupay credit card which was issued to me on 30th March. Statement for the same is also generated on 5th April but card was undelivered physically to me as i was not there in that location, due to this Bank has blocked my credit card, on top of this i have not added this on in CRED app so i cannot pay this due, also card details has been removed from IndusInd Bank Mobile App. i have no way to retrieve card details.

i tried to reach Bank on following mail Id premium.care@indusind.com, but there is no response from last one week, also tried reaching customer care(1860 26 7777) by phone but no response.
Is there anyone who went through this kind of situation, is there anything we can do? need your help guys, as this is going to affect my CIBIL very badly it seems.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This is regarding IndusInd platinum Rupay credit card which was issued to me on 30th March. Statement for the same is also generated on 5th April but card was undelivered physically to me as i was not there in that location, due to this Bank has blocked my credit card, on top of this i have not added this on in CRED app so i cannot pay this due, also card details has been removed from IndusInd Bank Mobile App. i have no way to retrieve card details.

i tried to reach Bank on following mail Id premium.care@indusind.com, but there is no response from last one week, also tried reaching customer care(1860 26 7777) by phone but no response.
Is there anyone who went through this kind of situation, is there anything we can do? need your help guys, as this is going to affect my CIBIL very badly it seems.
IndusInd is bbps biller if u know last 4 digit u can pay .

_amit_

TF Premier

Connect with PNO immediately and mention that you are not liable to any charges and CIBIL issues if happens should also be cleared by bank. This will help in making a strong case if anything goes wrong and you have to reach RBI.

Ask them to provide the details and clear things up, which I think PNO should be able to work out. Though I wonder why CS is not helping you, as its not big issue to help share details via official mail to your registered one.

bhanubryant

TF Buzz

I also faced the same issue with one of my IndusInd card. Call the customer care to give you the card details asking that you have to pay the monthly bill. They will provide you with the card details after few security checks.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

how did u get dues in the card if not delivered? you can still pay on that cc number.. or go to branch and pay

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.