• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus bank credit card closure

Hello sir/madam I was holding a indus legends credit card ending with 9529 but due to non usage I requested you to close it on month of May 2023 on telephonic conversation my request for card closure was accepted by your side
and then recently I checked my cibil it shows the credit card is active so repeat the same process of card closure and then I file compliant in RBI ombudsman regarding card closure therefore I demand your bank pay financial compensation as per RBI guidelines all records of cibil of active card is send to RBI please check internally by your side and due response delay is not acceptable!

Hello Nana20,

Greetings from IndusInd Bank!

We apologize regarding an inconvenience and we truly regret the bitter experience which you have faced.

Kindly share your query in detail for enable us to help you further in this matter.

Warm Regards,
IndusInd TF Support

Disclaimer: Never share your personal details, card details, CVV, OTP in public forum.

dillinger

TF Buzz
Hello Nana20,

Greetings from IndusInd Bank!

We apologize regarding an inconvenience and we truly regret the bitter experience which you have faced.

Kindly share your query in detail for enable us to help you further in this matter.

Warm Regards,
IndusInd TF Support

Disclaimer: Never share your personal details, card details, CVV, OTP in public forum.
Do we have bank customer care on tf community as well ?