• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit card closure

danish

TF Ace
in october i got a offer for hdfc bank swiggy card i applied and my applcation declined and i got a auto matted rejection mail in it it was written that my application is hold due to existing card told me to request for le by sending form , as hdfc allows for more than one co branded card and i had only one hdfc core card .

so i wrote there greviance team about this they told my application rejected due to internal policy then i mailed to pno same copy paste reply , then to check i applied for paytm card via paytm guess what my card got approved , so i thought to reply to them for there so called policy , but i thought to leave it because they will again give generic reply and eat my brain , this was in october , now as i do not need the paytm card so on 11 nov i raised a request on my card app for card closure but i forgot to take the screen shot of the request ,

now the problem is they are calling me for card closure when i am picking there call but they are not replying anything and the call cuts and per day they are calling me for only one time they are doing like this for 2 days ,

as it has been 4 working days i message hdfc cares in twitter told them that this is happening please tell them to call back again , you know what they replied they told we mailed you in october please check in case you missed and reply to the mail for more interaction or information or whatever basically i asked for help regarding card closure they are replying about my previous decline application and that which occurred in october , i also gave screen shot of the message in it was written that hdfc will contact me regarding card closure still this type of response form hdfc cares . poor and unexpected top notch customer service . if i had the service request number of my card closure request then definetly i would file a complain in rbi ombudsman

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
in october i got a offer for hdfc bank swiggy card i applied and my applcation declined and i got a auto matted rejection mail in it it was written that my application is hold due to existing card told me to request for le by sending form , as hdfc allows for more than one co branded card and i had only one hdfc core card . so i wrote there greviance team about this they told my application rejected due to internal policy then i mailed to pno same copy paste reply , then to check i applied for paytm card via paytm guess what my card got approved , so i thought to reply to them for there so called policy , but i thought to leave it because they will again give generic reply and eat my brain , this was in october , now as i do not need the paytm card so on 11 nov i raised a request on my card app for card closure but i forgot to take the screen shot of the request , now the problem is they are calling me for card closure when i am picking there call but they are not replying anything and the call cuts and per day they are calling me for only one time they are doing like this for 2 days , as it has been 4 working days i message hdfc cares in twitter told them that this is happening please tell them to call back again , you know what they replied they told we mailed you in october please check in case you missed and reply to the mail for more interaction or information or whatever basically i asked for help regarding card closure they are replying about my previous decline application and that which occurred in october , i also gave screen shot of the message in it was written that hdfc will contact me regarding card closure still this type of response form hdfc cares . poor and unexpected top notch customer service . if i had the service request number of my card closure request then definetly i would file a complain in rbi ombudsman
Please arrange your sentences with some sort of indentation and paragraphs.. very hard to read like this