• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help me choose from IndusInd pre-approved credit card options!

romilq

TF Ace
Platinum Aura Edge, Platinum, Nexxt and Duo credit cards are available for me lifetime free. Which one to choose ? Help someone!

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi. I need help also here. Just received a pre-approved offers promotional email from Indusind.
Platinum, Aura Edge, Duo, Nexxt, Legend (LTF)
Eazydiner (Paid)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-17-17-15-23-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-17-17-15-23-21.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 308
  • Screenshot_2023-03-17-17-11-38-99.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-17-17-11-38-99.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 296

romilq

TF Ace
How are you all seeing pre approved offers... Does it require a cibil hit...??? I too have a indusind account...
I got an email saying I am pre-approved. But limit is not shown. It is a surprise when card is delivered. Once you click on the link in email, it asks for IndusInd login and when you login it shows you pre-approved list of card. You can select your choice and submit application. As soon as I pressed on submit application I got approval message. Some people are also getting pre-approved offers through SMS. There is no other way to check AFAIK.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I got an email saying I am pre-approved. But limit is not shown. It is a surprise when card is delivered. Once you click on the link in email, it asks for IndusInd login and when you login it shows you pre-approved list of card. You can select your choice and submit application. As soon as I pressed on submit application I got approval message. Some people are also getting pre-approved offers through SMS. There is no other way to check AFAIK.
Was it email from official indusind id or some random marketing mail...??

romilq

TF Ace
Was it email from official indusind id or some random marketing mail...??
Obviously from official IndusInd email id. It will take you to IndusInd Easy Credit page where you can login through Net banking, Mobile banking or debit card and select from your pre-approved offers. I guess you can go manually too to that site and check for offers.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Obviously from official IndusInd email id. It will take you to IndusInd Easy Credit page where you can login through Net banking, Mobile banking or debit card and select from your pre-approved offers. I guess you can go manually too to that site and check for offers.
Can u share the link u got on email... For me its showing normal page where its asking pan... Which will surely result in cibil hit