• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help me choose from IndusInd pre-approved credit card options!

romilq

TF Ace
Platinum Aura Edge, Platinum, Nexxt and Duo credit cards are available for me lifetime free. Which one to choose ? Help someone!

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
What is the account variant and balance to be maintained to receive pre approved legend ltf?
I initially opened a Zero Balance account based on the information provided by the bank employee. However, I later discovered that it actually required a MAB of 10k. 😂 During the initial days, I maintained some funds in the account. But when I tried to add more funds, I was informed that my KYC was not completed and that I needed to go through the process again. This restriction prevented me from adding more funds, which made me quite angry. Consequently, I stopped using the account, and there were no funds in it. In fact, if I had deposited anything, they would have debited my account. Surprisingly, after some time, I received a pre-approved credit card offer from them. 🤣

kishorvr

TF Premier
I initially opened a Zero Balance account based on the information provided by the bank employee. However, I later discovered that it actually required a MAB of 10k. 😂 During the initial days, I maintained some funds in the account. But when I tried to add more funds, I was informed that my KYC was not completed and that I needed to go through the process again. This restriction prevented me from adding more funds, which made me quite angry. Consequently, I stopped using the account, and there were no funds in it. In fact, if I had deposited anything, they would have debited my account. Surprisingly, after some time, I received a pre-approved credit card offer from them. 🤣
Strange way to get a cc offer. But I will remember to fund my account if I open Indusind.