• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help me choose from IndusInd pre-approved credit card options!

romilq

TF Ace
Platinum Aura Edge, Platinum, Nexxt and Duo credit cards are available for me lifetime free. Which one to choose ? Help someone!

gowthamv

TF Premier
I'm in a confused situation whether to take a Legend Card or not. Offered as LTF to me. I went up to the step of V-KYC, but I exited the application at the V-KYC pending state.

Is it worthy to take a Legend CC if I have no plans of opening a Select Account with Zero AMB?

The cards I hold are basic level only. (Axis Myzone, Axis FK, Axis IndianOil, ICICI APay, PNB Rupay Select, HDFC Neu Plus - All LTF)

Considering the above cards, I don't see anything special with IndusInd Legend.

Should I take a Legend Card or ignore it?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I'm in a confused situation whether to take a Legend Card or not. Offered as LTF to me. I went up to the step of V-KYC, but I exited the application at the V-KYC pending state.

Is it worthy to take a Legend CC if I have no plans of opening a Select Account with Zero AMB?

The cards I hold are basic level only. (Axis Myzone, Axis FK, Axis IndianOil, ICICI APay, PNB Rupay Select, HDFC Neu Plus - All LTF)

If you do not wish to open a Select account, you can simply ignore it.

I initially opened a Zero Balance account based on the information provided by the bank employee. However, I later discovered that it actually required a MAB of 10k. 😂 During the initial days, I maintained some funds in the account. But when I tried to add more funds, I was informed that my KYC was not completed and that I needed to go through the process again. This restriction prevented me from adding more funds, which made me quite angry. Consequently, I stopped using the account, and there were no funds in it. In fact, if I had deposited anything, they would have debited my account. Surprisingly, after some time, I received a pre-approved credit card offer from them. 🤣
After how many months did u receive the offer?

another

TF Buzz

My PNB Platinum CC has decent limit. My home loan of about 70L is with them. Still they denied me upgrade from PNB platinum to Select.

Did you pay PNB Select joining fee? or got without joining fee?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My PNB Platinum CC has decent limit. My home loan of about 70L is with them. Still they denied me upgrade from PNB platinum to Select.

Did you pay PNB Select joining fee? or got without joining fee?
You've posted in wrong thread. Though some people have mentioned they were able to get Pnb rupay select as unconditional LTF on applying through branch

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Probably after 6-7 months, but I can assure you that I didn't maintain any balance.
I opened indusind delights account in September'23 and from last 10 days i am continuously getting calls for indusIND credit card with limit 40k, but i can't see it in my account any pre approved offer, agent is saying that only he can see offer and if i want to see it then i can log in into indusind easycredit.
Does login into indusind easycredit will hit CIBIL?

romilq

TF Ace
I opened indusind delights account in September'23 and from last 10 days i am continuously getting calls for indusIND credit card with limit 40k, but i can't see it in my account any pre approved offer, agent is saying that only he can see offer and if i want to see it then i can log in into indusind easycredit.
No. Login won't hit CIBIL. Only if you submit application.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Sorry, I can't recollect as this happened more than 2-3 years ago. However, I received similar calls, and I just had to provide consent over the phone; I didn't have to share any documents. Alternatively, you can also ask them to send you the details of the pre-approved credit card offer to your email.

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Sorry, I can't recollect as this happened more than 2-3 years ago. However, I received similar calls, and I just had to provide consent over the phone; I didn't have to share any documents. Alternatively, you can also ask them to send you the details of the pre-approved credit card offer to your email.
Its strange that just within 1month indusind gave me pre approved but no Emails from axis which i want😅
Yeah will ask the same tomorrow.

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Yes I got it through EasyCredit portal. I logged in and logged out many times before finally completing my research and choosing card. I too got 40k limit only.
Same I'm getting aura, platinum and next card.
Which card did u selected, did you tried for upgrade to legend cc and how many months elapsed since u get the credit card.
Did u get any LE?
TIA

romilq

TF Ace
Same I'm getting aura, platinum and next card.
Which card did u selected, did you tried for upgrade to legend cc and how many months elapsed since u get the credit card.
Did u get any LE?
TIA
I got Aura, Platinum, Duo and Nexxt. First 3 were LTF and Nexxt came with 2.5k joining fee only, no annual fee. I chose Duo as I was using IndusInd account so wanted both debit and credit account in same card. It was issued instantly on submitting application. The card didn't arrive in 2 weeks. So I called them and they said that Delite account is not eligible for Duo card as it is online opened account. So they will have to cancel card and I can apply again with a fresh application after few months. I asked them to change variant to other cards that were offered. They denied that too. BTW I had already started using the card since virtual card is available instantly. I escalated to level 3, then MD/CEO. All said same copy-paste reply that it will have to be cancelled. By now two months had passed and card started showing in my CIBIL, not to mention the CIBIL inquiry that showed up instantly on approval. Fir RBI ka danda pada IndusInd ki G**** pe. They changed my variant to Nexxt LTF with no joining fee. Also it has been 6 months now. No LE. I have heard IndusInd rarely gives LE that too of a few thousands only.

DarthYoda

TF Premier
I got Aura, Platinum, Duo and Nexxt. First 3 were LTF and Nexxt came with 2.5k joining fee only, no annual fee. I chose Duo as I was using IndusInd account so wanted both debit and credit account in same card. It was issued instantly on submitting application. The card didn't arrive in 2 weeks. So I called them and they said that Delite account is not eligible for Duo card as it is online opened account. So they will have to cancel card and I can apply again with a fresh application after few months. I asked them to change variant to other cards that were offered. They denied that too. BTW I had already started using the card since virtual card is available instantly. I escalated to level 3, then MD/CEO. All said same copy-paste reply that it will have to be cancelled. By now two months had passed and card started showing in my CIBIL, not to mention the CIBIL inquiry that showed up instantly on approval. Fir RBI ka danda pada IndusInd ki G**** pe. They changed my variant to Nexxt LTF with no joining fee. Also it has been 6 months now. No LE. I have heard IndusInd rarely gives LE that too of a few thousands only.
First of all thanks for the detailed answer.
I think i should wait for this offer to refresh, maybe indusind provide me with Legend.
Can someone shed some light if indusind provide better offers like hdfc if we don't accept initial offers?
Btw, why didn't u tried for card upgrade as someone pointed out in this thread we can request for Card upgrade after 6months.

romilq

TF Ace
First of all thanks for the detailed answer.
I think i should wait for this offer to refresh, maybe indusind provide me with Legend.
Can someone shed some light if indusind provide better offers like hdfc if we don't accept initial offers?
Btw, why didn't u tried for card upgrade as someone pointed out in this thread we can request for Card upgrade after 6months.
I am rarely using it. I have better cards right now. So keeping IndusInd only for bank offers.