• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC cheated . Changed card variant applied c2c.

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I applied c2c for hdfc regalia card .gave 7 lakhs limit icici sapphiro statement. Card approved.
I was waiting for shipment. Today i got mail that we are offering u other card than what u applied for. They processed moneyback plus.
I dont want this card. What to do now, pls suggest.

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I applied c2c for hdfc regalia card .gave 7 lakhs limit icici sapphiro statement. Card approved.
I was waiting for shipment. Today i got mail that we are offering u other card than what u applied for. They processed moneyback plus.
I dont want this card. What to do now, pls suggest.
For my wife also same thing happened. Applied for DCP but received moneyback plus

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
rejecting means dont accept card. will it return and cancelled automatically or will they resend it.
Try communicating with them before accepting card, reason out that you received approval for Regalia and you do not wish to get other card.
If they do not give satisfactory answer and you do not wish to go ahead, 1. You can write an email to them and tell them that you do not wish to get moneyback card or 2. you can choose to not activate card
Depends on you.

akshayhs

TF Ace
WIll not accepting card will cancel it
or
I shall accept but dont activate.
Reject the delivery. It will most probably be delivered by BlueDart. You can call them ahead of time and tell them to return to origin. They will ask for a reason. You can tell them you don't wish to receive it. This is my suggestion.

They will definitely follow up through call. There you can disclose them the reason and ask them to cancel the card entirely.

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC has become the tucchiest bank recently. I had multiple infinias and the classic bank membership for multiple family members with them over the past 10-15 years.

Recently I have closed all of my bank accounts and cards with them + did the same for my family members. Have shifted to axis and amex.

Still holding infinia and plan to close it once their tuchhapana completely ruines infinia too.

My case: Got a pre approved offer for money-back card with 50k limit, i didn't apply and after a month or so I just checked again for offers this time it was millenia and DCP with a limit of 2 lacs. So I applied for millennia and they provided me master card variant. In the offer it was mentioned lifetime free. Upon receiving the card i called cc and asked them to convert into diners variant and they agreed. After few days i called cc again to confirm about my LTF card status and to my surprise they said it's PAID. I raised a complaint with the cc over call and then wrote a mail and then tweeted the complaint. Later i got a reply saying we will convert your diners millennia to lifetime free after 90 days of card activation 😐

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One another joke today. My brother has hdfc card with only 38k limit. He sent his ITR of 8 lakhs for limit enhancement.
They approved 14k enhancement after Itr. New limit 52k 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That after using card for 3 years .
hats off to hdfc 🙏🙏