• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit card C2C fraud

the_collector

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

I wanted to get a HDFC credit card for my dad so I visited the nearest branch.

The executive told me to open a savings max account and he can get regalia gold LTF on C2C basis.

My dad has kotak and icici with 5L limits.

I agreed and we opened the account. He came and made us sign the C2C form ( I checked it was regalia gold ticked).

Few days later, upon checking , the application was declined with no reason mentioned.

And a few more days later, my dad got a message that his hdfc card has been dispatched.

Upon checking the app, we could see Money-back plus with a limit of 80k.

How can hdfc issue a card without consent? When the application specifically mentioned regalia gold ?

We are yet to receive the card but I have reached out to the executive to confirm if it's LTF and what happened.

While I wait to hear from him, I wanted to know if anyone has faced this? And what would be the next best step?

Should I just not activate the card? Is there anyway I can still get regalia gold?

Or should I take it ( if it's LTF) and will we get upgraded soon?

the_collector

TF Premier
Th
Take all relevant screenshots/photos/PDFs and email priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com, pnohdfcbank@hdfcbank.com, and keep your RM in CC.

Call your RM and let them know. Express disappointment and distrust.

I was also promised LTF Diners Privilege but received LTF Moneyback Plus with less limit. Luckily, I had all screenshots.

I did this, called RM, and kept emailing and escalating this.

Got a reply within 3 days with an upgrade form. Took a print out, filled the form and then signed, scanned and sent it back to them.

Got the Diners Privilege within next 5 days, with a mail for annual/joining fee waiver.

The limit is still less, same as MB+, but it's okay as I use the card for BMS BOGO and Swiggy/Zomato only.

Got an extra CIBIL Enquiry, but atleast received the card that I wanted in the tist place.
Thanks, I'll try this. Did they offer you LTF DCP though? Or paid?

nkbansl

TF Neo
Apply for rupay platinum /select card (debit/credit) ,you will get free lounge access in both case . Go to npci website and check the details about all the other offer .. one more card is good for women ...union Bank of India diva card..so many benefits just check once

the_collector

TF Premier
Apply for rupay platinum /select card (debit/credit) ,you will get free lounge access in both case . Go to npci website and check the details about all the other offer .. one more card is good for women ...union Bank of India diva card..so many benefits just check once
Umm, I'm a bit confused with your response. How is this relevant to this thread? 😅