• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C List

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

Had visited HDFC Branch today in Mumbai for a C2C application. Have attached the list of offers available atm.

I was told that C2C application for Infinia is not available - If someone could confirm this would be of great help. IMG_5078.jpeg
Yes, Infinia is not C2C and never believe such offers from HDFC. You will apply for Regalia Gold but may get Freedom card. They won't even inform or take approval before sending card.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
But i had read somewhere that the invite only concept of infinia is a gimmick and anyone can apply for it if they have the eligibility or of the have the limits required for C2C

Or is it that the above methods have been discontinued?
Never heard c2c Infinia.
You can get upgraded to Infinia if you have any existing HDFC Bank card with credit limit of atleast 10L.

But you can negotiate with Bank totally depends on case to case basis but probability of getting Infinia directly is rare.

kanjilal

TF Buzz
Never heard c2c Infinia.
You can get upgraded to Infinia if you have any existing HDFC Bank card with credit limit of atleast 10L.

But you can negotiate with Bank totally depends on case to case basis but probability of getting Infinia directly is rare.
I see, have entered into the HDFC CC collection let’s see in what amount of time i get the offer for upgrade

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Will confirm with the RM tomorrow and let you know for sure. She just asked my current card limits and told me that it’ll be done so honestly I didn’t ask her the limits.
Hope you get the card you applied for and not some low level card with puny limit, because getting limit increase in HDFC is a pain in the behind.

I would rather trust a snake than trust HDFC bank and it's salesmen (RM, BM) 😂

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
I have many but the RM specifically told me to apply through apay idk why.
My apay has 3L limit.

When i asked her how much will i get she told me she it’ll be above 3L.

Lets see how much it actually is when I receive it
Nobody can guarantee the credit limit. You are in for a great surprise my friend.

Please do write here the limit you received when you get the card as you applied with Amazon Pay credit card.

Just a friendly tip - Never trust a glorified salesman/saleswoman (RM) 😂

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I have many but the RM specifically told me to apply through apay idk why.
My apay has 3L limit.

When i asked her how much will i get she told me she it’ll be above 3L.

Lets see how much it actually is when I receive it
I'm almost certain you'll end up with a moneyback if you apply through apay(based on what I've been reading on the forum). But I hope you will find it to be otherwise.
PS: Either you denied your RM a chance to earn a healthy commission, or he can genuinely pull some strings. Only time will tell.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I'm almost certain you'll end up with a moneyback if you apply through apay(based on what I've been reading on the forum). But I hope you will find it to be otherwise.
PS: Either you denied your RM a chance to earn a healthy commission, or he can genuinely pull some strings. Only time will tell.
And there will be another thread on this topic. 🤭

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
for all the people making fun because of apay, miracmile do happens sometimes..
some people here got even more limit then apay when they applied c2c with apay..

BTW: i also applied for regalia gold c2c with icici mmt (4.20L)..... but i think it will be rejected as i closed previous hdfc cards a week ago, also no of credti enquiries are also high..

@kanjilal keep us updated regarding your applicaition